Sons of Jud

General Discussion about Wings, Fleets and Subgroups.
Judson
Master
Master
CMDR: Judson
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Sons of Jud

Postby Judson » Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:49 pm

Purely PvE group with the core principle being one players enjoyment of the game should not be to the detriment of any other player. Unattached to any other specific power or group but having affiliations with some. Helping where deemed necessary at the time. Going our own way!

http://inara.cz/wing/705

Telengo
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Telengo
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Sons of Jud

Postby Telengo » Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:37 pm

Already with you mate. :)

Judson
Master
Master

Postby Judson » Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:30 pm

Currently fighting a war to take control of a station then on to take control of the system.

Tifu
Master
Master
CMDR: Tifu

Postby Tifu » Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:35 am

Good luck, flipping a system has definitely become harder with all the new wrinkles FD has thrown in and several loopholes & tricks closed. Don't forget to let the rest of us know if you guys win :)

Judson
Master
Master

Postby Judson » Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:45 am

Tifu wrote:Good luck, flipping a system has definitely become harder with all the new wrinkles FD has thrown in and several loopholes & tricks closed. Don't forget to let the rest of us know if you guys win :)

I am indeed using it as a comparison to the two wars we fought at Exioce! So far everything has worked like clockwork. Expansion, moving into second place, bringing up the third faction to match us to get a station, war started bang on time. Used the pending 3 days to get within a knatts of the required 15%(remember I suggested OoM do this but they ignored my advice), currently 2 days of war and we are above the 15% differential. In theory we should win after the 3rd day as that is the minimum war period.

More to come......

Judson

Tifu
Master
Master

Postby Tifu » Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:42 am

OoM has to win the next war in 7-9 days, it's always the 3rd transition in the warzone that kills us. And using that pending period to build influence will definitely help.

Deareim
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Deareim

Postby Deareim » Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:43 pm

Judson wrote:
Tifu wrote:Good luck, flipping a system has definitely become harder with all the new wrinkles FD has thrown in and several loopholes & tricks closed. Don't forget to let the rest of us know if you guys win :)

I am indeed using it as a comparison to the two wars we fought at Exioce! So far everything has worked like clockwork. Expansion, moving into second place, bringing up the third faction to match us to get a station, war started bang on time. Used the pending 3 days to get within a knatts of the required 15%(remember I suggested OoM do this but they ignored my advice), currently 2 days of war and we are above the 15% differential. In theory we should win after the 3rd day as that is the minimum war period.

More to come......

Judson

What does that mean please ?

Judson
Master
Master

Postby Judson » Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:36 pm

Countdown to war is 3 days, this time should be spent getting your faction as high as possible. If you can get it above the 15% differential that is currently felt is needed to win before the war starts, the easier it will be to win that war!

Tifu
Master
Master

Postby Tifu » Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:18 pm

Deareim wrote:
Judson wrote:

More to come......

Judson

What does that mean please ?

There was a pending war warning for OoM and Crimsom in the right hand panel 3 days before the actual war started.

Deareim
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Deareim

Postby Deareim » Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:49 am

Ok thanks

Return to “Wing Commanders”