Shadow Squadron - Combat Academy - Looking for New Pilots Who Need a Hand.

General Discussion about Wings, Fleets and Subgroups.
Kallegan
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: Kallegan
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Shadow Squadron - Combat Academy - Looking for New Pilots Who Need a Hand.

Postby Kallegan » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:41 pm

Shadow Squadron

-----

Bounty Hunting - Recon - Infiltration - Stealth

The formation of this squadron is dedicated to new players in Elite Dangerous looking for some fun in winging up with like minded players in order to have a shoulder to lean on in the beginning learning curve of the game. I have no hesitation in helping newer players learn their way around such a vast galaxy of infinite wonder and peril.

The idea is to grow a team of combat focused pilots to provide assistance where needed throughout the void. To become a team of Elite pilots that focus on RES, CZs, CGs, Group Duels and maybe even form a CQC team (If you're into CQC). Generally, being an independent group, we are free to choose our alignment with the major factions to do as we see fit. But, to come together and join forces in any event that may need us.

If you wish to discover friends that are more or less in the same space boat as yourself (at the beginning) feel free to sign up.

All in the name of fun!

Strayker
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Meritus Strayker
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Shadow Squadron - Combat Academy - Looking for New Pilots Who Need a Hand.

Postby Strayker » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:06 am

Wish I'd found a group to help me out sometimes in the early days - Elite Dangerous learning curve can feel very steep and I find I'm still learning new things. I look forward to flying with the squadron ;)

Cmdr Meritus Strayker signing up

Return to “Wing Commanders”