Archangels

General Discussion about Wings, Fleets and Subgroups.
Krow
Competent
Competent
CMDR: Krow
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Archangels

Postby Krow » Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:43 pm

Greetings Brothers,

I've noticed there are a few Commanders who want to help others, so I thought I'd create a wing group specifically to assist new players or even experienced Commanders in a tight spot.
I thought it might be something productive that would benefit the community.

So if helping others is something you're interested in, Commanders can join our group here.. ARCHANGELS

Our object is to create a trusted list of players, that new or old Commanders can call on if they need assistance in game.
★★★ Do you need help? ★ Or want to assist others? Don't hesitate to contact ARCHANGELS. ★★★
___________________________________________________________________________________

uvelius
Master
Master
CMDR: Uvelius Sång

Re: Archangels

Postby uvelius » Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:07 pm

A similar idea was roaming ariound in my head the last days, although for Open, to just help new players get a good head start by helping them out at LHS 3447 (I am currently aiding a good friend of mine to make the first ... flaps). Sort of "White Knight" stuff.
So I think your idea is very good. Only problem with INARA is the fact that you can only join one wing at a time, which means that being in Mobius Wing effectively bars you from any other Wing.
To circumvent this, one might create a second profile at INARA dedicated to that wing.
EDIT done for testing.

Well ... Krow, if we meet positive response here, what about setting up an own player sub-faction board here in Mobius?
Last edited by uvelius on Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Krow
Competent
Competent

Postby Krow » Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:16 pm

uvelius wrote:
Well ... Krow, if we meet positive response here, what about setting up an own player sub-faction board here in Mobius?

Sounds great.
It's a shame Commanders can only be in one Wing Group.
Essentially I was hoping the one I created would be seen as an extension of the Mobius community.
Rather than a competing group.

Perhaps the amazing folk at INARA might consider allowing Commanders to join a couple of groups?
Perhaps as a donator perk ?
★★★ Do you need help? ★ Or want to assist others? Don't hesitate to contact ARCHANGELS. ★★★
___________________________________________________________________________________

uvelius
Master
Master
CMDR: Uvelius Sång

Postby uvelius » Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:32 pm

I already raised the topic when the Mobius Wing was created (since we were also doing the Blood Serpents).
You can create a "Squadron" inside a wing, that might be an alternative. Works for the ImBS in any case. Have a look!

Tifu
Master
Master
CMDR: Tifu
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby Tifu » Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:12 pm

Please count me in if an Archangel wing does form here. No problems fielding distress calls from the INARA AWing either.

Krow
Competent
Competent

Postby Krow » Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:42 am

Tifu wrote:Please count me in if an Archangel wing does form here. No problems fielding distress calls from the INARA AWing either.

It's happening.
There is a link under my sig.
If you are already a member of a Wing then maybe create another profile to sign up. (Same name - just put Archangel after it)

Return to “Wing Commanders”