Purple Central Industries - Pand solar system group

General Discussion about Wings, Fleets and Subgroups.
Dielos
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: Dargo Losan
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Purple Central Industries - Pand solar system group

Postby Dielos » Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:04 pm

It might be because of the different time zones. I myself will log in in an hour or so to play a bit.

[EDIT]: Forgot to mention that I'm in open and some of the more active users also...

ollobrains
Competent
Competent
CMDR: Ollobrains

Postby ollobrains » Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:57 am

Sometmes my net requires solo, outside of busy net times in aussie land ie during night ill play in open. Hang around for a few days before deciding to leave, we ae still increasing actives, this weekend should be good

We need a lot of exploration data to, dielos can u make a quick post on the other forum requesting that more exploration data is brought up to help purple central industires map the galaxy for expansion opportunites - im going to do anohter 10 systems and surface scans and bring it back. Things are looking good, lets make purple central industries richer. I think weve hit 95.4% now so soon we should upsh those two smaller factions to zero and be looking at expansion hopefuly or another boom

Barefoot Bandit
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: Barefoot Bandit

Postby Barefoot Bandit » Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:41 am

I got my Mac Air running ED under Bootcamp last night, had a bit of a go at the toxic waste training mission just to get some basic key bindings going - I'll start having a bit of a snoop around, but I think I'll also do some exploration and hand it it for that community goal - I need another Asp, and a 14%-20% discount would be very useful..

I just hope it's still on, and that I can meet whatever the requirements are in time.

Z...

ollobrains
Competent
Competent

Postby ollobrains » Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:03 am

Ah good news, yeah the discount on the asp i dropped off 30 exploration types form empire systems there, most of my data still is going to pand though, im inside the top 70% and the discount is already assured.

Barefoot Bandit
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Postby Barefoot Bandit » Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:28 am

How much data do you nee dot contribute? I want to help reach the next tier as much as possible, but at the same time, I want to make a good contribution to PCI... I'm about 200Ly towards the "pipe stem" (just the direction I decided to pick to head towards, not sure what I'll actually find).

As my control method is the touchpad and keyboard of my Mac Air, I'm trying to avoid combat at all costs - I'm not even sure how docking will go, but I'm sure I'll manage.

I got my Mobius request off, so I think I'll use the Mobius group whilst going through known space to prevent PvP (I am not normally worried about it, but the touchpad/kb combo is not a very good PvP control method!).

It'll be nice to have an Asp again...

I notice PCI is still at 94.7%, with the two fighting factions at about 2.2% apiece, and 1% for the lowest ranked faction (though it shows 0% in the right side panel, for some reason, even if they have exactly 1% - I think I may throw a ticket at that...).

Anyway, nice to get an hour in here and there, it's quite nice to have so many options for ways to play.

Z...

ollobrains
Competent
Competent

Postby ollobrains » Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:30 pm

The mikunn group encountered a thing where influence didnt move much during an expansion. Im not sure id ticket it anyway, maybe it only updates every 24 hours or maybe something else has it, ive done about 28 x 40k donation missions so far to PCI. Going to run around system and see if it affects what type and how many npc both sys auth and sys def vessels PCI has out (4x SD deadly anacondas for PCI) was a first and one could deduce with 2 small factions at civil war they have upgraded their defense fleet to protect their assets.

Well at least the boom and civil war between the 2 minor factions made things interesting, some hutning missions as well for PCI pilots that have gone awol (NPC) during the war the bounties are between 30-70k and i was fighting deadly eagles - those are new much easier to kill they were almost like a light assasinatin mission but i wasnt up against an anaconda.

Dielos
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: Dargo Losan

Postby Dielos » Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:03 pm

I have done some exploration and bounty hunting today and yesterday. It's strange, but I don't seem to be gaining any more rep with PCI no matter what I do. I am allied with them for quite some time, so I'm not sure if there is a cap.

Do you know when does an expansion trigger? Do we need to be at 100%, or can it be sooner?

Barefoot Bandit
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Postby Barefoot Bandit » Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:20 am

Allied is as far as you can go. I'm sure there are levels of allied, but once you no longer get blue up arrows, you've hit the limits.

I think the expansion trigger is something pretty much everyone is still trying to figure out, I need to go throught he Miunn thread to see at what stage they triggered their expansion.

Z...

Rhysling
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: Rhysling

Postby Rhysling » Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:21 am

Hmm... if you want more exploration data, I might bring the cobra over rather than the asp. I'm assuming there are too many people now for there to be enough missions to go round?
It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.

ollobrains
Competent
Competent

Postby ollobrains » Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:28 am

Something that might help expansion ill use HR as example

I goto maclaiistairs there in HR 6680. Look for cargo demand missions ie silver, lithium etc, take the missions there, go back to Pand pick up the items on the market bring them back drop them off to finish the mission ( pay attention to the influence bar and who appears in the mission) PCI should pup up on one side of the ledger

This should count towards influence (expansion but maybe after 2-3 days)

Return to “Wing Commanders”