Purple Central Industries - Pand solar system group

General Discussion about Wings, Fleets and Subgroups.
ollobrains
Competent
Competent
CMDR: Ollobrains
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Purple Central Industries - Pand solar system group

Postby ollobrains » Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:06 am

I do apologise to the small amount of players involved but due to an internal disagreement we have agreed to close this group. Id also like this thread deleted or at least closed by the mods to disable any future posting on it. The rebellants will form a new group perhaps and id rather not get the two groups mixed up.
Last edited by ollobrains on Sat May 09, 2015 8:55 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Philip Coutts
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Coutts

Re: Pand solar system group

Postby Philip Coutts » Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:30 am

Wait...you got banned for using coloured text?! Really! :shock:

Sorry to go off topic. This sounds like an interesting little experiment, I might look up Pand and see where it is from where I am (Achenar)

ollobrains
Competent
Competent

Re: Pand solar system group

Postby ollobrains » Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:40 am

Yeah i wont get stuck on the ban thing, all i will say is read reddit theres been lots of individuals banned for lots of silly reasons.

As far as the group goes its doing well 40% gain in a moth in terms of influence. The experiment in running here is aimed to be a long term aim, stuff like colonisation isnt possible yet but as soon as it is the things will be in place t take advantage of it.
Make sure u bring a ship with at least 15-20LY capacity. This is a good group for those that lvoe USS sites, combat, exploration theres bucketloads of empty systems its kind of the last stop before the big nothing There is trading opportunites and nearby mining

Ill welcome any help up here i kind of got to the point where i wanted to settle down and push teh game. Bugs and unimplemented features are rampart however it is possible to do a lot of things with the environment. My expectations are now that we are within 6% of 100% influence and im not sure how to trigger an expansion so any advice would be welcome

Emanon
Master
Master
CMDR: Emanon

Re: Purple Central Industries - Pand solar system group

Postby Emanon » Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:12 pm

Sounds like a cool group activity so I moved this topic to the Group Events section. That way it gets noticed more for specific events and won't get buried in the busier General Discussion thread.
CMDR Emanon

ollobrains
Competent
Competent

Postby ollobrains » Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:01 pm

All good there emanon. Theres plenty of room up there for everyone.
Current status report is 94% influence was passed today. A second 2% faction leaders of pand has 2% and civil war so there will be additional targets if that fires. PCI is boom pending, which will increase demand for luxury and other items, as well as seeking luxuries sites where u can sell performance enhancers.
Exploration data being turned in at pand should also help influence.
Its also a nice destination for rares traders from the core system its about 180-200LY from most rares systems and u get about 20k per tonne for a drop off, it also helps economic boom status.

Rhysling
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: Rhysling

Postby Rhysling » Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:58 pm

Interesting stuff... on my way back from exploring the fringes, will head over to you as soon as I've got back to base and sorted stuff out...
It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.

orgtest
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: orgtest

Postby orgtest » Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:09 pm

Ok sounds good ill head over now !

ollobrains
Competent
Competent

Postby ollobrains » Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:59 pm

Ah looking forward to seeing u guys around. Ive delivered some personal weapon hauls today and exportation of palladium and gold which are about 1200 c/T profit. If you have any exploration data from youre travels and wish to drop that in that contributes towards influence of the local majority faction PCI the ones im supporting as part of the group.

It sets things up once upgrades to the game are made that events nearby and expansion can assist factions with exploration data - that aspect isnt in the game yet but is still slated

orgtest
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: orgtest

Postby orgtest » Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:21 pm

Just a quick question is there a ship market there? Just so i dont have to fly the bigger vessels over!

ollobrains
Competent
Competent

Postby ollobrains » Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:33 pm

The largest vessels cant dock as there are only small and medium docking ports
So pythons, asp and type 6 and imperial clippers i believe are all ok. Nearest shipywards are at montet and HIP 93685 which are between 45-66LY each.

Return to “Wing Commanders”