Purple Central Industries - Pand solar system group

General Discussion about Wings, Fleets and Subgroups.
ollobrains
Competent
Competent
CMDR: Ollobrains
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Purple Central Industries - Pand solar system group

Postby ollobrains » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:49 pm

Big news, the dukes of mikunn community goal - mikunn is about 80LY away from pand

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php?t=134805

Basically its a local goal that is only in system it spawns in, and appears on local galnet. 100,000 tonnes of metal over 24-36 hours gets u a new outpost. If anyone wants to partake in this experiment feel free its just about over, but i may spend a few hours there. Which means in pand we may soon get the opportunity via local community goal to expand pand.

The tonnages are quite large but a asp with 200t doing a few trips amoung say 10-20 players would be a good enough amount to get it done.

My guess is this is the first of the small scale community goals that small groups such as ours and mikunn can achieve. And will probably appear outside of 1.3 maybe in the next 2 weeks, this gives us alot of home, exploration, combat and other mining and trade goals will also flow through.

Minyeni
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Minyeni

Postby Minyeni » Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:44 am

The demand for Painite is not unique to Pand; every station I've checked since 1.2 dropped now demands it.

ollobrains
Competent
Competent

Postby ollobrains » Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:16 am

Ok thanks minyeni so its a new trade good with 1.2. Do we have any idea of anywhere that supplies it ? in youre travels have u found annything

ollobrains
Competent
Competent

Postby ollobrains » Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:01 am

Transmission begins commander ollobrains speaking on behalf of purple cnetral industries, we have now lifted our lockdown of the pand solar system, security restored, operations all normal once again

Smeagol_uk
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Smeagol_uk

Postby Smeagol_uk » Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:07 pm

Regarding the Painite Ollobrains, I read on reddit that you can only get it from mining or on NPC miners. http://redd.it/305vnw From SSS according to this post too

ollobrains
Competent
Competent

Postby ollobrains » Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:11 pm

I shall take a look at some sss sites, thanks for the feedback. I think most of the group are in mikunn which is only 3 jumps away at 70LY taking part in teh new local commuity goal thats being tested by the devs, it doesnt show in galnet except within a 50LY radius, the dukes/mercs of mikunn are CG for metals to build a new station. The third tier has been reached it ends in about 12 hours so im taking a small break to take a look at it , ill be back in pand later today to continue operations there , weve got influence back up to 95% again so im happy with that and lockdown should soon be over. Get back to pushing expansion, though with all the bugs im wondering if i should focus on encouraging everyone to push another boom.

ollobrains
Competent
Competent

Postby ollobrains » Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:27 pm

Oh guys we have a new forum as well just for PCI peeps it is publically viewable, im going to consolidate all the information we have there for better clearness etc, but this thread will continue also

http://pci.freeforums.net/

ollobrains
Competent
Competent

Postby ollobrains » Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:23 pm

Quick update for anyone here thats interested expansion is now critical and lockdown is weakening. Most of our activities will now be on our guild forums at http://pci.freeforums.net/

We thank the mobius group for their support but because we are so deep in the forums our group is going unrecongised and we are getting more new members via reddit and the offical forums so i wont be posting here as often, but all mobius members who stumble across us this deep are still welcome to come up to pand and get involved

ollobrains
Competent
Competent

Postby ollobrains » Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:59 pm

Quick update lockdown has gone, civil unrest is active, influence remains the same, expansion critical.

ollobrains
Competent
Competent

Postby ollobrains » Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:00 am

quick update for the mobius members we have now entered int oexpansion and purple central have invaded the nearby system of orokudumbla 19.3LY from pand, if we hve anyone active here there are now missions for PCI in oro. And the ongoing activities in pand

Return to “Wing Commanders”