Purple Central Industries - Pand solar system group

General Discussion about Wings, Fleets and Subgroups.
Barefoot Bandit
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: Barefoot Bandit
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Purple Central Industries - Pand solar system group

Postby Barefoot Bandit » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:54 am

I guess I am spoiled with 3 large and 2 medium hardpoints - makes for quick kills.

Still, can't wait to get the Vulture out there!

Z...

ollobrains
Competent
Competent
CMDR: Ollobrains

Postby ollobrains » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:58 pm

Well depending on what everyone does things could go in a few directions, we could continue the boom which is almost a week old so its a big boom as previous ones lasted only a few days. Longer term wealth and development up

Continue the exploration data donations, im doing the combat thing. Id like to see if ppl are up for it for some food missions to be done to lower unrest if possible

Dielos
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: Dargo Losan

Postby Dielos » Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:16 pm

I could grab the Asp and do some food runs, but which are the food products most needed? Last time I arrived with 120t of a bit of everything and was able to give only a couple of tons of fish, and had to end selling the rest after a couple of hours getting only other types of food missions, for which I had nothing on the hold.

At the moment I'm doing combat myself too, which nets a really good profit in bounties every run.

Ollobrains, it seems I just missed you tonight. Saw you just when you swapped from open to solo...

ollobrains
Competent
Competent

Postby ollobrains » Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:17 pm

yeah i thought for a while the extreme lag was my end, but solo is a bit better and the forums bug reports after 1.2.06 seem to indicate frontier really need to relearn netcode programming 101

Less work into the AI and make sure my game doesnt lag when i start a 1 v 1 fight against a npc its just redicliou today has been really bad either going to wait for 1.2.07 before i do more than a few hours a day or just pickup loot in sites or trade i think
Ive got an extremely top end system and a very fast internet connection, i checked the ping rate to the amazon servers and the p2p server or just bad programming is putting up all sorts of inpediments to a good stable game

ollobrains
Competent
Competent

Postby ollobrains » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:13 am

Looks like the boom is going to keep going, the wealth and development indexes should be inching up, so its not a bad thing, keep those exploration data reports coming as much as possible so we can really ramp up the expansion and hopefully get it to fire, looks like bug fixes for the background sim are going into 1.3 which could be 1-2 weeks away so ..... that just means we get to have more fun grinding the things we do. Apart from getting expansion and or keeping boom going i would suggest anyone new to us gets a better ship via more credits, maybe try and fiddle with different trading strategies.

Maybe have some fun with new members that come up with us via wings. Some youtube exposure isnt a bad thing, zeeman/barefoot how did the radio sidewinder interview go ?

ollobrains
Competent
Competent

Postby ollobrains » Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:42 pm

Ok so lockdwon is in effect, seeking goods sites spanwed ( take narcotics out there and drop off and youll get credits)

PCI is lockdown, so kill as many non PCI wanted as you can to get this state over and done with as well. Expansion is critical so should fire next, boom seems to have worn off.

ollobrains
Competent
Competent

Postby ollobrains » Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:10 am

thanks to commander moik for dropping in the 12 million credits for sale from his lare exploration trip to pand, it is much appreicated.

ollobrains
Competent
Competent

Postby ollobrains » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:21 pm

I see galnet is interested in talking to us, zeeman feel free to speak on their behalf, if they really want to talk to me they can find me here to, just turned in another 20 systems worth of exploration data and also killed a bunch of npcs in pand today to help reduce lockdown and boost expansion.

ollobrains
Competent
Competent

Postby ollobrains » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:56 pm

A quick update as well lockdown is still active but is declining, civil unrest and boom are red arrow down so those are in retreat. Expansion critical is now uptrending blue so will probably occour after lockdown is finished.

So for those doing pand related stuff today we need a lot of exploration data ( start with 20>LY+) close systems ( basically feel free to map a 20-40LY circile around pand and turn that into purple central industries in pand. That will all contribute and give everyone a full map of nearby systems for when expansion happens ( even previously explored systems by others can still be turned in) my guess is with xyz amount of data from the same system that might play a future role in how likley a faction is to expand.
So keep it coming, traders can u consider some exports of the high end metals to HR and other systems and can we import the usual. Additional missions for boom ie personal weapons and food again.

Dielos
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: Dargo Losan

Postby Dielos » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:29 am

Hi ollobrains. I'll be doing just that these days. I'll do exploring in a radius of max 100Ly. My time is a bit limited through eastern though.

Someone posted quite some interesting info about expansion in the ED forum. It would be great to get as much info of this kind together.

The other thing is if we do hit expansion, what would be most helpful to make it successful? Just to be prepared...

Return to “Wing Commanders”