The place for you to catch the latest news
Saberius
Admin
Admin
CMDR: SABERIUS
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

AZRAEL BGS and The Order of Mobius reaction to the SDC claiming 'victory'

Postby Saberius » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:07 pm

A message from the Mobius Admin, and affiliated subgroups of the faction content players known as The Order Of Mobius.

Thank you for doing us a favour by putting more emphasis on the unbalanced BGS methods and demonstrating the slightly broken nature of it.

It may now get a look over and a fix, who knows?

We welcome you to the PvE gamestyle where all the cool kids are, we understand that the endless grind of PvP griefing and not having combat opponents worthy of your mettle must make the game boring for you, and the resultant decision to play the way the game was originally designed in the eighties may have been a leap of faith.

So, Thanks SDC.. Good job, we're sure BGS will certainly get some rebalance soon..

Also thank you for the free advertising for us, and for kindly lending us your media ties and air time.

In the meanwhile, whilst the Mobius private group is indeed 20000-45000 registered players strong, the actual Factions content/BGS players for the OoM actually number in the dozens as it is a small part of the game in it's entirety.

Some people like PowerPlay, some like trading, some like in-game BGS, but for some reason, your recent endeavors have actually sparked more interest in our OoM memberships, so again, thank you for doing advertising for us.

In the meanwhile, until the OoM home systems settle back down as the BGS will allow, we've got some margaritas and beach wear to use. You are welcome to join in.

Saberius
Admin
Admin

Re: AZRAEL BGS and The Order of Mobius reaction to the SDC claiming 'victory'

Postby Saberius » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:33 pm

That being said.. If anyone thinks joining the MOBIUS FACTIONS private group and maybe being able to play with other region players (from Eurasia AND America group) on the PC, and joining in on the BGS fun, fill in a form and select the 'MOBIUS FACTIONS (already a current member) dropdown. You do have to be a cross referenced member of the existing groups.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp ... A/viewform

damon8r351
Novice
Novice
CMDR: damon8r351
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Postby damon8r351 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:03 am

Glad you guys kept a sense of humor about the quote/unquote 'Situation'. I took a look at OOM and thought, What's the big deal? This is easy to fix once it settles down. SDC made it seem like Mobius was at red alert. LMAO.

Saberius
Admin
Admin

Postby Saberius » Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:16 am

damon8r351 wrote:Glad you guys kept a sense of humor about the quote/unquote 'Situation'. I took a look at OOM and thought, What's the big deal? This is easy to fix once it settles down. SDC made it seem like Mobius was at red alert. LMAO.

True, most of us went...
"Oh.. so *that's* what's been happening... Wait, what happened? When?"

If anything, it gave me a reason to sign on more often and do things #ForTheOrder for a few weeks. (Normally I am gallivanting around doing something else).. so when the OoM Wing Commanders gave the "stand down", I'm back to engineering and stuff :)

It should be noted that the Community Admin, are not the same people as the Wing Command and Flight Leaders..
So all that hoo-haa that Mobius himself controls or gives the 'attack that player group, but in secret' shenanigans is all bull.
He just wants to fly to Beagle and back..

I, for instance, do approvals and memberships etc, I rarely fly for OoM or MCRN, they are a group of players that use the NPC faction that bears our name, as a means to delivering content and giving their game selves a purpose.

Ranualf
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Ranualf

Postby Ranualf » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:59 am

Oxygen bottle and mask- check
Comfy mattress - check
Now let us all fall onto the mattress and giggle to insanity, then take some o2 and repeat :P

You honestly couldn't make this stuff up!

Saberius
Admin
Admin

Postby Saberius » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:09 am

Ranualf wrote:Oxygen bottle and mask- check
You honestly couldn't make this stuff up!

you wouldn't happen to have some gin or a nice cider there too, would you?
I'm on my way to Hutton's as a promise, and need the extra voices in my head as company.

LeDoyen
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Le Doyen

Postby LeDoyen » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:19 am

If it wasn't for this post i wouldn't have known they still existed lol

So they brag about defeating the 8 or 10 players that daily do BGS in Mobius? I fail to see where the achievement is...

As one said.. you know how miserable your life is by how low you have to reach for glory :)

pargyrak
Master
Master
CMDR: pargyrak
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Postby pargyrak » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:12 pm

I will take Saberius and be on holidays till the end of the month....:) Greek beaches here I come!
Order of Mobius Council
Friends call me pargy

Emiricol
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Emiricol

Postby Emiricol » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:36 pm

I wondered what was going on. It wasn't exactly made into a big deal, lol. But it has sparked my interest in doing BGS.

tinnitus
Master
Master
CMDR: Nar Nar Goon

Postby tinnitus » Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:53 pm

Inspiring, moved the Cutter/ Vette, ASPX 142LY north after the all clear, boring up here building rep, a project I wanted to work on shitty fucking pay - good reason to come back down tomorrow - better pay anyway.
Image]

“In real life you never get to say "OMG I died, balls to wall and fly her apart.”

Return to “News and Announcements”