The place for you to catch the latest news
SkyBreach
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: SkyBreach
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: AZRAEL BGS and The Order of Mobius reaction to the SDC claiming 'victory'

Postby SkyBreach » Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:20 pm

Its good to see Mobius growing up and for me personally, was a 180º change that improves my game experience, meet so many nice guys and girls out there while playing, so I usually recommend this group for everyone out there looking for a PvE experience or Coop cofused gameplay, this game has a lot to offer, not just "pew pew pew" random ships around you. Numbers speak for themselves, thanks for all the effort that you guys put on this community, specially moderators, admins and mobius individual group supporters that make this community alive working on the forum, appeals, answers, doubts, organization and so on.

GreenViper
Master
Master
CMDR: GreenViper

Postby GreenViper » Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:37 pm

Thanks for the kind words CMDR SkyBreach, we'll try and further do our best to support this great community.
- Cmdr GreenViper -

Forum moderator
MCRN Squadron Commander & Council member

Saberius
Admin
Admin
CMDR: SABERIUS

Postby Saberius » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:38 pm

SkyBreach wrote:Its good to see Mobius growing up and for me personally, was a 180º change that improves my game experience, meet so many nice guys and girls out there while playing, so I usually recommend this group for everyone out there looking for a PvE experience or Coop cofused gameplay, this game has a lot to offer, not just "pew pew pew" random ships around you. Numbers speak for themselves, thanks for all the effort that you guys put on this community, specially moderators, admins and mobius individual group supporters that make this community alive working on the forum, appeals, answers, doubts, organization and so on.

We do our best, Skybreach. We have a great team.

I for one, am happy to be part of it and even though I have been a member of the leadership corp for a short while,
the overall helpfulness and spirit of the entire Mobius Community across it's many facets always heartens me.

Fuse Breaker
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Fuse Breaker

Postby Fuse Breaker » Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:46 am

Checking in at Rafferty's Mobius. If anyone could use me in a wing I'll be here learning how to ED again =) Have a good night!

Mearcat
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Mearcat
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Postby Mearcat » Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:01 am

Saberius wrote:Me in the aftermath of the savage and crippling attack upon the Mobius PvE community... How shall we recover?

...but seriously, Order Of Mobius Wing-Command,
give the word and I'll be back in the neighbourhood for rebuild activities..

All the SDC have done, is give us more content... (THANKS GUYS!) and it's at 80pages now.. wow..

https://youtu.be/pfWMLqzg9n4

Oh god I haven't been here in a while due to life and stuff, but I haven't stopped giggling at that video for an hour..... my sides hurt, and I woke the missus up.

I would love to see what would happen to this BGS??? thing if all 50k of mobius did decide to do whatever they are on about.

I have to stop laughing at that video first :lol: But I will most likely continue my trade and combat missions on the other side of the bubble along with my group of friends without the risk of being ganked by a pack of 6 conda gunboats.

See you in the verse 8-)
Librera tetu ex infernis

Saberius
Admin
Admin
CMDR: SABERIUS

Postby Saberius » Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:44 am

Mearcat wrote:I have to stop laughing at that video first :lol: But I will most likely continue my trade and combat missions on the other side of the bubble along with my group of friends without the risk of being ganked by a pack of 6 conda gunboats.

See you in the verse 8-)

Party on, Commander.
Glad I made you chuckle.

Return to “News and Announcements”