A request from a player faction regarding Upsilon Aquarii passenger missions.

The place for you to catch the latest news
Cmdr Random Dognut
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Random Dognut
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: A request from a player faction regarding Upsilon Aquarii passenger missions.

Postby Cmdr Random Dognut » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:17 am

I haven't seen this particular run before and honestly don't know how much money it can make so my alternative suggestion may be lame... I have managed to go from entrepreneur (cant spell) to Elite trader in 10 passenger trips from LP 876-26 to Smeaton orbital with an anaconda fitted for economy passengers. The pick up station is a planetary base called Galiano beacon (its the only large landing pad). I was averaging 120 - 160 mil per trip without having bothered to improve my standing with any of the factions first.

As for the Tea Baggers request I personally think its a reasonable request. I can imagine how unhappy I would be to have huge amounts of work undone by a sudden gold rush. Sure the universe is a harsh and unforgiving place but a Commander gets a choice and all choices are valid. I choose to be considerate.

*Al*
Master
Master
CMDR: *Al*

Re: A request from a player faction regarding Upsilon Aquarii passenger missions.

Postby *Al* » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:17 am

You are a good person - well done!

MarrV
Competent
Competent
CMDR: MarrV

Postby MarrV » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:46 pm

The are now 2 (Upsilon and now this one) requests for mobius members to not do pax missions INTO as per the discord announcements;
Copy/paste from JL's announcement there;

I believe our neighbours from Ceremonial Teabaggers, based in UPSILON AQUARII have already came to you for
such a request, so allow me to do the same.

We would really appreciate if you quit using the following routes :

- GD 1192 (BBS controlled system) to LTT 9360
- HK AQUARII (BBS controlled system) to LTT 9360
- LHS 4046 (BBS controlled system) to LTT 9360
- HUICHI (BBS presence) to LTT 9360

The stations in LTT 9360 being 1.9? mil ls from the sun, they suggest running to Medb

- KAMUY (Ockels Terminal, selling Passenger Eco Cabins) to MEDB 
- PARUTIS to MEDB
- CORYCIA to MEDB
- EEA to MEDB

Hopefully no player faction decides to call Medb their home!
As per the payout levels, not done the LTT 9360 route but assuming it is done on flight time they will be comparable (1.9mil ls vs 1.6mil ls)

Lastly, if you are of the mindset to ignore this request and use the information to "find" a new route you may want to re-read mobius's policies and rules....

JL's made a new thread about it; viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8758

Return to “News and Announcements”