The place for you to catch the latest news
SonicAlpha
Competent
Competent
CMDR: SonicAlpha
CMDR_Platform: PlayStation

Re: New MobiusPvE-2 Members (PS4)

Postby SonicAlpha » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:12 pm

Friends Requests with no supporting form details (aka people who skipped step 1): -

TOUTANKH-AT (Your friends request will be deleted on: 05/09/18). [DD/MM/YY] - REJECTED. Insufficient documentation.

Please be aware that group registration is separate from forum registration. With that in mind, and just in case you missed them, here's our join page, and our policy page. (You will receive a confirmation email if your form submission has been successful.)

SonicAlpha
Competent
Competent

Postby SonicAlpha » Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:54 am

NEW PS4 COMMANDERS!

Welcome to MOBIUS PvE forums.

Joining Mobius is a simple 3 step process, the details of which can be found hidden within the PS4 section of our join page.

Make sure you follow *all* the steps when applying, so that our PS4 admin team can process your application quickly. That first step is always the hardest!

(HINT: If you haven't received an email confirming your submission, you haven't successfully completed step 1).

People who jump straight to step 2 of the application process, will have their friends request removed after 1 week. This is to cut down on admin processing time. Don't worry, you can still apply again if that happens, but be sure to follow all of the steps when re-applying; or your FR will suffer the same fate. (Sorry)

The join process should take no longer than 48 hours, at most, if you follow all the steps when making your application.

Is your application taking longer? Contact the admins, using this handy sub-forum, and we will try to work through the issue with you.

Please also be aware that the Mobius PS4 accounts are not monitored for messages. If you have an issue when joining, or have in-game issues to report, please contact us via our official forums (you're already here).

The following commanders have shown great intelligence/bravery/stupidity* by completing all three steps in the application process, and are now leading the charge against the NPC threat.

*Delete where applicable.

CMDR DASAINT
CMDR BBUSHELL1516
CMDR EHEALY1989
CMDR MICLOVINK2
CMDR DUDE_ABIDES-1930
CMDR REINBACH_3RD
CMDR NNN-RAVEN-NNN
CMDR BAESTOR
CMDR NEFRIVER
CMDR OH-NAY-SAMA
CMDR KICKINTHETHROAT
CMDR ULTIMA_LOUIE
CMDR MRROBERTO88
CMDR SEAPION
CMDR MAGICSHOEMONKEY
CMDR STURGEON_137
CMDR THE_REAL_DRIFTER
CMDR ULTIMATE1511
CMDR LISZENDIR
CMDR TOUTANKH-AT

(This list represents the cumulative number of new CMDRs since my last post, not necessarily the past 24 hours)

Current MobiusPvE-2 member count: 924.

Important Notes: -

For console users, your CMDR name is your PSN ID/XBL Gamertag.

If you enter a CMDR name, when applying, that doesn't match your PSN/XBL friends request; your application will be delayed (and possibly rejected).

While we can spot the odd typo, it's the CMDR names and PSN/XBL tags that are completely different that will throw a spanner in the works.

It's on you to make sure your details are correct, we are not psychic.

-----

I've received a number of PMs from members enquiring about the status of other people's membership applications. I will not discuss application issues with anyone other than the applicant in question, or a member of the Mobius PvE Admin Team.

Do you feel your application is stuck in limbo? Post here, and we'll investigate the issue for you.

SonicAlpha
Competent
Competent

Postby SonicAlpha » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:07 am

A warm welcome to the latest members of MobiusPvE-2: -

CMDR ANGEL_KNIGHT1
CMDR VALKYRRO
CMDR CFLAME
CMDR KURINIDO
CMDR BLOKEH
CMDR SNORLAX-ATIVES
CMDR FRANKFARBSTOFF
CMDR BASSVERMIN
CMDR PALENKA
CMDR GRAMMATON76
CMDR REDMINI1989

(This list represents the cumulative number of new CMDRs since my last post, not necessarily the past 24 hours)

Current MobiusPvE-2 member count: 933.

If you enter a CMDR name, when applying, that doesn't match your PSN/XBL friends request; your application will be delayed (and possibly rejected).

While we can spot the odd typo, it's the CMDR names and PSN/XBL tags that are completely different that will throw a spanner in the works.

-----

I've received a number of PMs from members enquiring about the status of other people's membership applications. I will not discuss application issues with anyone other than the applicant in question, or a member of the Mobius PvE Admin Team.

Do you feel your application is stuck in limbo? Post here, and we'll investigate the issue for you.

SonicAlpha
Competent
Competent

Postby SonicAlpha » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:08 am

Friends Requests with no supporting form details (aka people who skipped step 1): -

DR-MATTY-T (Your friends request will be deleted on: 24/09/18). [DD/MM/YY]. - REJECTED. Insufficient documentation.
YOMAN793 (Your friends request will be deleted on: 26/09/18). [DD/MM/YY]. - REJECTED. Insufficient documentation.
GOATHIEF (Your friends request will be deleted on: 27/09/18). [DD/MM/YY].
NGUYENSKY (Your friends request will be deleted on: 29/09/18). [DD/MM/YY]. - REJECTED. Insufficient documentation.

Please be aware that group registration is separate from forum registration. With that in mind, and just in case you missed them, here's our join page, and our policy page. (You will receive a confirmation email if your form submission has been successful.)

SonicAlpha
Competent
Competent

Postby SonicAlpha » Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:32 am

CMDR ROADKILL3004
CMDR MYTHEYE2783
CMDR GOATHIEF
CMDR VALKRAINORRANGE
CMDR MURDERMAN962
CMDR KCELSTUN38
CMDR JAVELIN1X
CMDR KAME151623
CMDR KRISUUS
CMDR WHITE_CAV
CMDR SPIDEY5646
CMDR KANAHN
CMDR PADOH
CMDR DOLPH_13265

Current MobiusPvE-2 member count: 947.

-----

SonicAlpha
Competent
Competent

Postby SonicAlpha » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:52 pm

CMDR [REDACTED] (Yep, I had to censor myself. Way to go, CMDR.)
CMDR MRBASS007
CMDR PK-77
CMDR THESMASCHER
CMDR BATLAD_INSANITY
CMDR WESMACDON
CMDR NGUYENSKY
CMDR GEDD
CMDR PINHOPL
CMDR XRY1
CMDR ASIANDAVE98
CMDR CANAD1ANWEREWOLF
CMDR ALPHITO3
CMDR GETS_ORIGINAAL
CMDR EUGENIOUS_SHADOW
CMDR RATREES
CMDR BEFTONATOR

Current MobiusPvE-2 member count: 964.

-----

SonicAlpha
Competent
Competent

Postby SonicAlpha » Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:36 pm

CMDR BIGBOOMDBC3
CMDR PERSALIANO
CMDR WORLDOFHURT
CMDR KORTISS55
CMDR THE_RENEGABE
CMDR MARYFIELD92
CMDR ARROWSNET
CMDR MORETONSTONER
CMDR AARDWOLF-
CMDR ZEUS_AEGIOCHOS
CMDR EKKRIIDJOT
CMDR ROBIN02
CMDR KIRA4715
CMDR DSTRUCT714
CMDR THEALCHOHOLIC27
CMDR FLOYD27

Current MobiusPvE-2 member count: 979.

-----

SonicAlpha
Competent
Competent

Postby SonicAlpha » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:13 pm

CMDR SUPERMOWA
CMDR GUNDOG-PRIME
CMDR PCHUMP84
CMDR OMEGABLACKZERO
CMDR HARAKAN-1
CMDR STANNLEE
CMDR PUBLIC_REJECT6
CMDR EPYON-KP
CMDR UG0TR0CK3D-XO
CMDR BINARYRUN
CMDR SLADENECROSS8223
CMDR P_T_JQ

Current MobiusPvE-2 member count: 991.

MobiusPvE-2 is now considered full, and will no longer be taking new applications. The remaining spaces are for those who who wish to transfer from MobiusPvE (our original PS4 group) or those who have completed steps 1 & 2 and have yet to complete step 3.

They will be assigned on a first come, first served basis. Once they're gone, they're gone.

Our new group for PS4, as listed on our join page, is MobiusPvE-3.

Return to “News and Announcements”