GlobusDiablo
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: GlobusDiablo
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Congratulations!

Postby GlobusDiablo » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:16 pm

Hey Mobius!

Congratulations on an excellent group, and an excellent forum. Well done Commander.

First things first. How do I center my funky text under my sig?... :)

Fly safe Mobius, and all other Commanders of this Elite group. ;)

Mobius
Master
Master
CMDR: Mobius
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Congratulations!

Postby Mobius » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:22 pm

that was one of the last feature to be added, there should be an option saying align=.

so I think you highlight the text click the align tab and after the = sign type center.

like this [ align=center]text here[/align]

text here

CMDR_COENEN
Competent
Competent
CMDR: COENEN

Postby CMDR_COENEN » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:23 pm

Hear hear, indeed congratulations with this great group!

GlobusDiablo
Dangerous
Dangerous

Postby GlobusDiablo » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:33 pm

Mobius wrote:that was one of the last feature to be added, there should be an option saying align=.

so I think you highlight the text click the align tab and after the = sign type center.

text here

Copy/paste. I love it. You did forget the bold though... :)

I was wondering, would you make me an ace avatar from the spaceman in my sig? Feel free to experiment!

Edit: And the bolt too!!!...

Thanks in advance Mobius.

Wolf
Master
Master
CMDR: Dexter Wolf

Postby Wolf » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:49 pm

Mobius wrote:that was one of the last feature to be added, there should be an option saying align=.

text here

Added a quick center tag. Looks like the most used and easier formated because you don't have to move the cursor.

Mobius
Master
Master

Postby Mobius » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:11 pm

it always starts of small. though in the past I ran a successful guild in guild wars, its not something I want to do again, that's why the philosophy for this group is that there are no leaders, I like to think of it as a private server. the thinking behind the forum was somewhere where we can chat about the group as the official forums wont allow sub forums for groups, originally forum member Luniticisi offered his forum and I happily accepted, but due to it being a free forum adverts and unwanted links raised their ugly heads. this is where Wolf who works for a well know domain company offered his services, so what we have here is a advert free forum and maybe at a later date our own web page, but until group Mobius hits 1000 members that wont even be looked at. and the other thing im chuffed about is that no one had elitepve.com as a domain though if you do a google search there are loads of elite pve groups.

GlobusDiablo
Dangerous
Dangerous

Postby GlobusDiablo » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:17 pm

Mobius wrote:it always starts of small. though in the past I ran a successful guild in guild wars, its not something I want to do again, that's why the philosophy for this group is that there are no leaders, I like to think of it as a private server. the thinking behind the forum was somewhere where we can chat about the group as the official forums wont allow sub forums for groups, originally forum member Luniticisi offered his forum and I happily accepted, but due to it being a free forum adverts and unwanted links raised their ugly heads. this is where Wolf who works for a well know domain company offered his services, so what we have here is a advert free forum and maybe at a later date our own web page, but until group Mobius hits 1000 members that wont even be looked at. and the other thing im chuffed about is that no one had elitepve.com as a domain though if you do a google search there are loads of elite pve groups.

Sounds good Mobius. A huge thank you to you and The Wolf for giving your time and commitment to this. I'm not too familiar with Wolf yet, but he seems to be right up there, holding his own.:)

Love you guys.

Fly safe.:)

CMDR_COENEN
Competent
Competent
CMDR: COENEN

Postby CMDR_COENEN » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:44 pm

Thanks Wolf for this service!

Corium
Novice
Novice

Postby Corium » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:53 pm

You know what they say Mobius, all a massive fire needs to start is the smallest spark.

Kudos on the forums, appreciated Wolf.

Mobius
Master
Master

Postby Mobius » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:59 pm

Corium wrote:You know what they say Mobius, all a massive fire needs to start is the smallest spark.

Kudos on the forums, appreciated Wolf.

agreed.

Return to “News and Announcements”