The place for you to catch the latest news
ptjedi
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: tadywankenobi
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Mobius Groups, how do i join?

Postby ptjedi » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:05 pm

Hey guys, I know I should be patient, but how long does it take to get accepted to the group? Put the request in last week.

Cheers,

P

(cmdr tadywankenobi ign)
cmdr tadywankenobi

AndyB
Master
Master
CMDR: Andy Bulman

Postby AndyB » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:23 pm

ptjedi wrote:Hey guys, I know I should be patient, but how long does it take to get accepted to the group? Put the request in last week.

Cheers,

P

(cmdr tadywankenobi ign)

join requests for the mobius group are no longer being accepted as the group is at or near capacity, join requests to the Mobius PvE group are accepted almost every day so if that's the group you applied for you should already be in. if you have requested to join mobius please cancel the request and submit another for mobius PvE
Combat: Elite Trade: Elite Exploration: Elite

Mobius PvE Group Facebook Admin,
Mobius PvE Group Forum Moderator,
Mobius PvE Lead Admin,
Mobius PvE America Lead Admin,
Mobius Factions Assistant Admin,
Mobius PvE Eurasia Assistant Admin,

ptjedi
Harmless
Harmless

Postby ptjedi » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:05 pm

AndyB wrote:
ptjedi wrote:Hey guys, I know I should be patient, but how long does it take to get accepted to the group? Put the request in last week.

Cheers,

P

(cmdr tadywankenobi ign)

join requests for the mobius group are no longer being accepted as the group is at or near capacity, join requests to the Mobius PvE group are accepted almost every day so if that's the group you applied for you should already be in. if you have requested to join mobius please cancel the request and submit another for mobius PvE

Sorry I didn't make that clear, I thought it was implied by the fact Mobius is full. I did indeed apply to Mobius PVE. I've been waiting on the request for at least 4 days (can't quite remember when I put the request in, I think it was Saturday last). I'll hang on, just wondered if I needed to do anything else.

Thanks,

P
cmdr tadywankenobi

AndyB
Master
Master

Postby AndyB » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:18 pm

ptjedi wrote:
AndyB wrote:

Cheers,

P

(cmdr tadywankenobi ign)

Sorry I didn't make that clear, I thought it was implied by the fact Mobius is full. I did indeed apply to Mobius PVE. I've been waiting on the request for at least 4 days (can't quite remember when I put the request in, I think it was Saturday last). I'll hang on, just wondered if I needed to do anything else.

Thanks,

P

as long as it was in game that the request was made it should have been done by now, i'll follow up my end and see if its still waiting but the only reasons it would be refused would be the name containing special characters, or already being on our watch list for some reason, neither of those cases apply here.

Mobius PvE Lead Admin,

ptjedi
Harmless
Harmless

Postby ptjedi » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:16 pm

AndyB wrote:
as long as it was in game that the request was made it should have been done by now, i'll follow up my end and see if its still waiting but the only reasons it would be refused would be the name containing special characters, or already being on our watch list for some reason, neither of those cases apply here.

Thanks Andy. Unfortunately, I have had issues with the name elsewhere (this forum for example). The middle 4 letters of my game name have a tendency to cause issues. I might put in a request to change my ign.

Let me know if it causes any issues. Thanks a mill.
cmdr tadywankenobi

AndyB
Master
Master

Postby AndyB » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:10 am

ptjedi wrote:
AndyB wrote:

Thanks Andy. Unfortunately, I have had issues with the name elsewhere (this forum for example). The middle 4 letters of my game name have a tendency to cause issues. I might put in a request to change my ign.

Let me know if it causes any issues. Thanks a mill.

I've just spoken to the admin who does the accepts for PvE, you'll now find yourself a member ;)

Mobius PvE Lead Admin,

ptjedi
Harmless
Harmless

Postby ptjedi » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:26 am

AndyB wrote:I've just spoken to the admin who does the accepts for PvE, you'll now find yourself a member ;)

I am indeed and have already met other members online. A lovely bunch of people. Thanks so very much for looking into this for me Andy!

o7
cmdr tadywankenobi

clivewil
Master
Master
CMDR: clivewil + clivus

Postby clivewil » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:57 am

AndyB wrote:Those are not official mobius groups, they are fakes - be warned

(also in reference to the PM i just sent you)
they aren't groups at all, they were spelt that way in Falcon_D's post a page or two back, e.g.

Falcon_D wrote:I'm in the opinion to quit Möbius and join Möbius PvE, but I don't think one person moving over is really going to help.

see? dotted O's. that's what got me wondering.
-- Fly safely, shoot straight, kill quickly, land softly --

Falcon_D
Master
Master
CMDR: Falcon Darkstar

Postby Falcon_D » Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:58 am

clivewil wrote:
AndyB wrote:Those are not official mobius groups, they are fakes - be warned

(also in reference to the PM i just sent you)
they aren't groups at all, they were spelt that way in Falcon_D's post a page or two back, e.g.

Falcon_D wrote:I'm in the opinion to quit Möbius and join Möbius PvE, but I don't think one person moving over is really going to help.

see? dotted O's. that's what got me wondering.

Sorry about that. My phones auto correct keeps adding the the 2 dots. If I type too fast and don't check. My bad. :(

clivewil
Master
Master
CMDR: clivewil + clivus

Postby clivewil » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:46 am

Falcon_D wrote:Sorry about that. My phones auto correct keeps adding the the 2 dots. If I type too fast and don't check. My bad. :(

no, not your bad at all, and no apology needed - i guessed it might have been a localisation issue (but never guessed you might have been using a phone) - it was just me being over-cautious and making sure i gave the newcomer correct info. cheers Falcon_D.

the only reason it became an issue is because there was mention earlier about the free slots in the not-full group "lasting about a week" and a week had already passed, so i wondered if the problem had been circumvented by creating two new groups with dotty O's

if anyone else asks to join, what's the current status - full, or are there free slots?
-- Fly safely, shoot straight, kill quickly, land softly --

Return to “News and Announcements”