Mobius Groups, how do i join?

The place for you to catch the latest news
BaronKarza
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Mobius Groups, how do i join?

Postby BaronKarza » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:03 pm

Just an fyi for whomever can see it - if you're a new elitepve member & use an Android device AND the Tapatalk app, this forum's login & activation may be blocked from completion via that app. This would not be a problem, presumably, on a PC - or even via Android using a standard web browser, which is how I completed the registration. Probably some java thing..dunno; but it's not obvious that it's the app causing the issue - just says you are unable to complete the activation, once the emailed link is followed (again, within the Tapatalk app). Totally NBT, just letting the world know :D

Also: happily this didn't delay my group membership activation, nor use of the group via the ps4 - only delayed this forum registration.

Good luck & Best Regards, fellow cmdrs! Happy to be a-board!

Karza

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby JohnLuke » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:12 pm

Thanks for the tip, Karza!
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

Honeybadger33
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Honeybadger33
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Postby Honeybadger33 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:32 am

Just for Insurance Im gonna post this.... I am attempting to join on the Xbox One and followed the instructions and havent heard anything. I filled out the form on the site and also sent a freind request to MobiusXUS and have that done. I was told to post her to make sure that things went smoothly from here out as a just in case so its here. LOL. Thanks JohnLuke for the help earlier. Also the Name is GODLY12 on xbox. Hopefully I will be flying my sidewinder (Just started up and already being griefed to death over and over) with some of you soon... Ive been a member on PC for a few weeks now and love the group. Keep up the awesome work people

Saberius
Admin
Admin
CMDR: SABERIUS

Postby Saberius » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:56 am

Honeybadger33 wrote:Just for Insurance Im gonna post this.... the Name is GODLY12 on xbox.

We see it, hopefully, the MobiusX admin will be able to push it through for you.
26/07/2017 11:13:16 GODLY12 XBOX ONE MobiusX US (USA/Canada/South America timezone)

Xebeth
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: Xebeth

Postby Xebeth » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:47 pm

Going to close this thread as we now have a APPLICATION FORM/GROUP MEMBERSHIP ISSUES section for all your joining questions and problems.
Please make sure you have read the Mobius GroupPolicy

Return to “News and Announcements”