SilverStagg
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: SilverStagg
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Mobius Groups, how do i join?

Postby SilverStagg » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:17 am

I'm a little confused.
On the player registration form, it says Mobius PVE Eurasia is the Pacific server (from NZ btw), yet this thread says its AsiaPacific.
But when I search, only Eurasia comes up, not AsiaPacific. Which group should I be requesting to join in game? (Already filled in registration).

AndyB
Master
Master
CMDR: Andy Bulman

Postby AndyB » Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:17 am

SilverStagg wrote:I'm a little confused.
On the player registration form, it says Mobius PVE Eurasia is the Pacific server (from NZ btw), yet this thread says its AsiaPacific.
But when I search, only Eurasia comes up, not AsiaPacific. Which group should I be requesting to join in game? (Already filled in registration).

the groups have been updated, this page hasn't yet. you need to request membership of Mobius PVE Eurasia
Combat: Elite Trade: Elite Exploration: Elite

Mobius PvE Group Facebook Admin,
Mobius PvE Group Forum Moderator,
Mobius PvE Lead Admin,
Mobius PvE America Lead Admin,
Mobius Factions Assistant Admin,
Mobius PvE Eurasia Assistant Admin,

Doookie Shoes
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Doookie Shoes

Postby Doookie Shoes » Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:54 am

I registered about 48 hrs ago now. Is that normal or did I probably screw something up?
Not rushing, just anxious to join the group (xbox US) and wing up with like minded ppl

Saberius
Admin
Admin
CMDR: SABERIUS
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby Saberius » Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:03 am

Doookie Shoes wrote:I registered about 48 hrs ago now. Is that normal or did I probably screw something up?
Not rushing, just anxious to join the group (xbox US) and wing up with like minded ppl

Looks like it was actioned by the MobiusX US Admin, did you get any friend requests or messages?
10/07/2017 Doookie Shoes XBOX ONE MobiusX US (USA/Canada/South America timezone)

Doookie Shoes
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Doookie Shoes

Postby Doookie Shoes » Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:12 am

Nope, nothing yet.
it's not "adz91 13" right? Cause I think thats a newbie who was looking for help from forums

Again no rush, if it's a matter of waiting for the right person to get around to it, thats fine, let's not wake anyone lol

Farinton
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Farinton

Postby Farinton » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:08 pm

So I've joined Eurasia, but there only seems to be 471 members and none online throughout the whole of a weekday evening in the UK. Is everyone in a different group? I was sort of expecting a group numbering in the thousands (given MB has a membership of 47,000) with a chunk of people online :lol:

If I'm just in a new group, no probs I'll wait for it to fill, but if there's a more populous group that would be great. I have a funny feeling I won't bump into any one of 471 offline CMDRs... ;)

Relix Typhon
Master
Master
CMDR: Relix Typhon

Postby Relix Typhon » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:00 pm

Farinton wrote:So I've joined Eurasia, but there only seems to be 471 members and none online throughout the whole of a weekday evening in the UK. Is everyone in a different group? I was sort of expecting a group numbering in the thousands (given MB has a membership of 47,000) with a chunk of people online :lol:

If I'm just in a new group, no probs I'll wait for it to fill, but if there's a more populous group that would be great. I have a funny feeling I won't bump into any one of 471 offline CMDRs... ;)

A "feature" of the game is that for large private groups, everyone shows as offline whether they are or not. This group will fill up fast enough but even so, 400 billion star systems is a lot of space so its rare you bump into anyone anyway. The only real areas are CG's, Engineers and maybe Azrael (or our hunting ground Exioce, where some CMDRS can often be found taking names and kicking ass mentioning no names McBride and JL :D )

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke

Postby JohnLuke » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:25 pm

Did someone say Bounty Hunting???? :)

I was at the CG last night, and had to wait for a pad to open before I could dock. Yup, Tons of Mobius members there!

You can also use our Discord and TeamSpeak servers to find other members to wing up with.
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

Saberius
Admin
Admin
CMDR: SABERIUS

Postby Saberius » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:51 pm

The magic offline number feature is 250 members. After that, everyone is permanently offline.

The EURASIA group is new, but is the replacement for original MOBIUS group because it's full and people are moving over slowly.

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DA using Tapatalk

Farinton
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Farinton

Postby Farinton » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:09 pm

Brilliant, thanks for the explanations chaps. I'll hang out there and see if I can't spot someone at some point doing something :)

Return to “News and Announcements”