The place for you to catch the latest news
Cmdr_H_Root
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Hurricane Root
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Mobius Groups, how do i join?

Postby Cmdr_H_Root » Fri May 26, 2017 10:05 am

Ah ok, No worries, was just wondering if I should keep religiously checking or wait a couple of days.. I can imagine this sort of thing takes a fair old bit of admin!

ghostron
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: ghostron

Postby ghostron » Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:29 pm

Hello everyone,
Im cmdr ghostron, im new to the game and was looking for a pve group to play in/with. Now i found and registered here @ Möbius. I filled in the form on google documents and requested to join to 'mobius' and 'mobius pve' in-game (wasn't sure wich one i was meant to take).

Now that has been several days ago, but my request isn't granted yet. Did i do anything wrong or does it usually take more than several days?

Regards,

cmdr ghostron

Xebeth
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: Xebeth
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby Xebeth » Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:36 pm

ghostron wrote:Hello everyone,
Im cmdr ghostron, im new to the game and was looking for a pve group to play in/with. Now i found and registered here @ Möbius. I filled in the form on google documents and requested to join to 'mobius' and 'mobius pve' in-game (wasn't sure wich one i was meant to take).

Now that has been several days ago, but my request isn't granted yet. Did i do anything wrong or does it usually take more than several days?

Regards,

cmdr ghostron

Hi Commander Ghostron, the issue is probably that you have registered for two groups, you are only allowed (due to the shortage of available spaces) to join one group.

Your in-game request needs to match which ever group you chose on the form, I suggest you cancel the request for thee other group.

Also, it can take a few days for people to be accepted as it relies on one person per group, and sometimes real life gets in the way.
Please make sure you have read the Mobius GroupPolicy

Akira-Niji
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: TERRBEAR

Postby Akira-Niji » Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:22 am

Having the same issue.

I put in a request for Mobius PVE a few days ago and made sure to fill out the google form for only Mobius PVE. I got accepted into the faction one, but Mobius PVE is still pending.

CMDR sign is Akira-Niji

Also originally when I filled out the google form I did select the PS4 one first since I intend to likely play that one in the future later on, but for now I've been playing on PC to get used to the game. That PS4 form stated it was placeholder so I refilled out one for Mobius PVE for PC. Not sure if that would've confused anything.

ghostron
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: ghostron

Re: Mobius is full, how do i join?

Postby ghostron » Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:08 pm

Xebeth wrote:
Hi Commander Ghostron, the issue is probably that you have registered for two groups, you are only allowed (due to the shortage of available spaces) to join one group.

Your in-game request needs to match which ever group you chose on the form, I suggest you cancel the request for thee other group.

Also, it can take a few days for people to be accepted as it relies on one person per group, and sometimes real life gets in the way.

Thanks for the explanation Commander Xebeth! I just logged in and find myself being accepted in the 'mobius' group before i could redraw one of the 2 groups. So now i redrawn my apply for the 'mobius pve' group.

Hope to see you in space sometime!

regards,

cmdr ghostron

AndyB
Master
Master
CMDR: Andy Bulman

Postby AndyB » Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:26 pm

Akira-Niji wrote:Having the same issue.

I put in a request for Mobius PVE a few days ago and made sure to fill out the google form for only Mobius PVE. I got accepted into the faction one, but Mobius PVE is still pending.

CMDR sign is Akira-Niji

Also originally when I filled out the google form I did select the PS4 one first since I intend to likely play that one in the future later on, but for now I've been playing on PC to get used to the game. That PS4 form stated it was placeholder so I refilled out one for Mobius PVE for PC. Not sure if that would've confused anything.

Sorry about the delay, Vincent is away this weekend so i'm covering PvE, Factions and Asia Pacific groups and fell a little behind, you have now been accepted
Combat: Elite Trade: Elite Exploration: Elite

Mobius PvE Group Facebook Admin,
Mobius PvE Group Forum Moderator,
Mobius PvE Lead Admin,
Mobius PvE America Lead Admin,
Mobius Factions Assistant Admin,
Mobius PvE Eurasia Assistant Admin,

moonbear
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: CMDR Karu Moonbear

Postby moonbear » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:32 pm

I've been playing for a long time, but in solo. Recently tried Open, so obviously here I am because that didn't work out at all.

After looking at the sign in sheet and following the instructions, it told me to request Mobius Factions. I have, but I'm not sure that's what I was meant to do, so I also sent a request to Mobius PVE. Was that right?

Xebeth
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: Xebeth

Postby Xebeth » Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:43 pm

moonbear wrote:I've been playing for a long time, but in solo. Recently tried Open, so obviously here I am because that didn't work out at all.

After looking at the sign in sheet and following the instructions, it told me to request Mobius Factions. I have, but I'm not sure that's what I was meant to do, so I also sent a request to Mobius PVE. Was that right?

Hi, if MOBIUS PVE is your preferred game group (because you play mainly in the US time zones), then that was the group you needed to request on the form.

MOBIUS FACTIONS is for those players who wish to support the 'Order of Mobius', it is secondary group and you still need a primary group.
Please make sure you have read the Mobius GroupPolicy

moonbear
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: CMDR Karu Moonbear

Postby moonbear » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:24 pm

Xebeth wrote:
moonbear wrote:I've been playing for a long time, but in solo. Recently tried Open, so obviously here I am because that didn't work out at all.

Hi, if MOBIUS PVE is your preferred game group (because you play mainly in the US time zones), then that was the group you needed to request on the form.

MOBIUS FACTIONS is for those players who wish to support the 'Order of Mobius', it is secondary group and you still need a primary group.

Then yeah that's all fine then. Just wanted to make sure. Thanks!

Akira-Niji
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: TERRBEAR

Postby Akira-Niji » Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:25 am

AndyB wrote:
Akira-Niji wrote:Having the same issue.

CMDR sign is Akira-Niji

Sorry about the delay, Vincent is away this weekend so i'm covering PvE, Factions and Asia Pacific groups and fell a little behind, you have now been accepted

No worries. Thanks for the reply and taking care of it for me! :)

Return to “News and Announcements”