The place for you to catch the latest news
Cmdr Kharma
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Kharma
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Newsletter #49

Postby Cmdr Kharma » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:42 am

When I heard about the 16th dec release date I thought Hmmmmm.....Seems a bit early with the state of the game as it is......As you stated seems like it's being rushed for Christmas......

I really...really hope the patches etc that are coming before release iron out a lot of problems.....

Because the people that are playing the beta now have got used to and are aware of these ongoing niggling problems.....

The people that buy the game on the 16th will not have that benefit and will slate it......

Tor.....Hold on.......Tor.......Wait a bit.....TOR will you stop fecking firing.......Ok......Tor I know a therapist that can help you....... :D My Cmdr also has small feet

Aeryn
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Aeryn
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Postby Aeryn » Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:03 pm

I really do want ED to be a huge hit and it has the potential to be so, however FD need to acknowledge that without the offline backers (10% at the time a poll was created but low sample size) it may well not have been made.

For what it's worth I am Commander Liqua. (If you need to verify that claim ask Mobius)

--

I also add that I have retracted my refund request. In going ahead with this it actually hurts innocent forum members : I had a few +1s which I gave away and they would be cancelled in the process. Without sounding like a nob the money isn't that much to me but I know going to the launch party for them is.

I also can't handle the drama ... thought I was being a hero but instead I just stressed myself out. Requested to FD to suspend my account for a few weeks until the 16th Dec whilst I get my life together - I would like you to do the same here as well please ... ED has become far too important in my life to be healthy and some vacation would be good.

Mr_Average
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Mr_Average
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Postby Mr_Average » Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:06 pm

Looks like FPS is more important than planetary exploration. Does anyone have info about when (or even if) this sort of functionality is coming?

Return to “News and Announcements”