The Mobius Evolution

The place for you to catch the latest news
Wakajawaffle
Harmless
Harmless
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:35 pm
CMDR: WAKA JA WAKA

Re: The Mobius Evolution

Postby Wakajawaffle » Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:19 pm

John Rhys wrote:I've just joined the Forum, because i also wanted to join Mobius. But somehow i am not able to join. Is there a "cap" or something, that new members can't join?


I find that I'm in a similar situation...

User avatar
JohnLuke
Dangerous
Dangerous
Posts: 3249
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:24 am
CMDR: JohnLuke

Re: The Mobius Evolution

Postby JohnLuke » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:54 pm

Wakajawaffle wrote:
I find that I'm in a similar situation...


What message are you seeing when you attempt to join?
-JL

Image

Wakajawaffle
Harmless
Harmless
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:35 pm
CMDR: WAKA JA WAKA

Re: The Mobius Evolution

Postby Wakajawaffle » Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:23 pm

JohnLuke wrote:
Wakajawaffle wrote:
I find that I'm in a similar situation...


What message are you seeing when you attempt to join?


No message, just a request to join.

It would seem that I have now been accepted into the private Mobius PvE player group.

Thank you.

User avatar
Roger Wilco Jr
Master
Master
Posts: 1524
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:52 pm
CMDR: Dysonn

Re: The Mobius Evolution

Postby Roger Wilco Jr » Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:24 pm

Mobius wrote:I have requested that frontier server team do a rebalance of the two groups.

So, are they ever going to do this? Now that 2.2 has been released, and updated, maybe they will find the time.
That which we obtain too easily, we esteem too lightly

SorcererX
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:53 am
CMDR: SorcererX

Re: The Mobius Evolution

Postby SorcererX » Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:45 pm

It seems I've been in the wrong group all this time... Oops lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

User avatar
Mobius
Master
Master
Posts: 704
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:51 pm
CMDR: Mobius

Re: The Mobius Evolution

Postby Mobius » Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:44 am

I made a request a little while ago, they got back to me with a response that I didn't expect, the Mobius group has passed 18,000 members and already we are seeing some minor issues.
looks like ill need to escalate this to a higher level to get things sorted.
Image

User avatar
JohnLuke
Dangerous
Dangerous
Posts: 3249
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:24 am
CMDR: JohnLuke

Re: The Mobius Evolution

Postby JohnLuke » Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:06 am

Mobius wrote:I made a request a little while ago, they got back to me with a response that I didn't expect, the Mobius group has passed 18,000 members and already we are seeing some minor issues.
looks like ill need to escalate this to a higher level to get things sorted.


Thanks for keeping us informed, boss. We're going to hit that 20k cap pretty darn soon, so FD needs to get things in motion!
-JL

Image

User avatar
Falcon_D
Master
Master
Posts: 832
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:30 am
CMDR: Falcon Darkstar

Re: The Mobius Evolution

Postby Falcon_D » Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:25 am

JohnLuke wrote:
Mobius wrote:I made a request a little while ago, they got back to me with a response that I didn't expect, the Mobius group has passed 18,000 members and already we are seeing some minor issues.
looks like ill need to escalate this to a higher level to get things sorted.


Thanks for keeping us informed, boss. We're going to hit that 20k cap pretty darn soon, so FD needs to get things in motion!


So did they try to do any trimming at all? Or just said we've hit 18k+ and left it at that?
I would be very interested to know if all our 18k+ members are active players. :)
Image

Schmobius
Master
Master
Posts: 792
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:44 am
CMDR: Schmobius

Re: The Mobius Evolution

Postby Schmobius » Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:16 am

Pretty sure with the last split they said 90% were active. They really need to do an open PVE mode.
Image

User avatar
JohnLuke
Dangerous
Dangerous
Posts: 3249
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:24 am
CMDR: JohnLuke

Re: The Mobius Evolution

Postby JohnLuke » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:44 am

AFAIK there has not been any trimming done yet. I'm sure that we don't have 18k active members, but I'm not sure what the percentage of inactives is.
-JL

Image


Return to “News and Announcements”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

i