The place for you to catch the latest news
Schmobius
Master
Master
CMDR: Schmobius
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: The Mobius Evolution

Postby Schmobius » Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:04 am

I agree, I don't think any trimming has happened, but I think that's because Frontier claimed most were active. They may be incorrect, but here we are.

bootsam
Expert
Expert
CMDR: bootsam

Postby bootsam » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:28 pm

Plz dont trim me. I tend to go missing during the motorcycling season. I return autumn/winter.

possedi amabilia fasciculum coconuts

OurSouls
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Our.Souls
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Postby OurSouls » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:34 pm

...and now it all makes sense.
Haven't been playing on Mobius for a long time now because whenever I was connecting with friends of mine, we were unable to wing up. We started just playing in our own little Private Group instead.

Finally got around to checking the forums and straight away can see why. Appears I'm on Mobius PVE while they are in Mobius.

Given that I am UK based, appears I was put to the wrong group. Have tried to apply for the UK/EU server but it's full. Don't suppose there's anyone on the UK server trying to migrate to Mobius PVE?

Also, do you have a waiting list? Would really like to start getting back in to Mobius!

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke

Postby JohnLuke » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:08 pm

OurSouls wrote:Also, do you have a waiting list? Would really like to start getting back in to Mobius!

The easiest solution would be for you and your friends to wing in your own private group. Or, they can join Mobius PvE **and leave Mobius group** once their join request has been processed.

Sorry, but it doesn't look like there will be any opening in the Mobius group anytime soon.
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

OurSouls
Harmless
Harmless

Postby OurSouls » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:34 pm

JohnLuke wrote:Or, they can join Mobius PvE **and leave Mobius group** once their join request has been processed.

Thanks JohnLuke, I kinda figured that would be the case. Pity as our typical playing time means Mobius PVE is pretty empty, but a mostly empty PVE is still more than us being on our own Private Group which is what we do at the moment, so will at least suggest it.

Do like the idea I saw of setting up groups based on typical active hours though, so will also keep an eye out for that!

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke

Postby JohnLuke » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:42 pm

OurSouls wrote: Pity as our typical playing time means Mobius PVE is pretty empty, but a mostly empty PVE is still more than us being on our own Private Group which is what we do at the moment, so will at least suggest it.

Since the PvE group is the only Mobius group that new members can join, it's growing rapidly every day. Last I checked it's around 14,000.
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

Delvin Kaar
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: Delvin Kaar

Postby Delvin Kaar » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:13 am

JohnLuke wrote:
OurSouls wrote: Pity as our typical playing time means Mobius PVE is pretty empty, but a mostly empty PVE is still more than us being on our own Private Group which is what we do at the moment, so will at least suggest it.

Since the PvE group is the only Mobius group that new members can join, it's growing rapidly every day. Last I checked it's around 14,000.

And then you got guys like me that, thanks to decades of insomnia, work jobs that end until anywhere between 11 at night and 7 in the morning. So feel free to add me if ya like. Be it Mobius PVE, OG Mobius, or one of our own private groups, I'm usually down to wing up and socialize.

OurSouls
Harmless
Harmless

Postby OurSouls » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:01 am

Thanks Delvin, added

Return to “News and Announcements”