Wolf
Master
Master
CMDR: Dexter Wolf
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Order of Mobius merchandise available!

Postby Wolf » Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:16 am

Hello Commanders,

as some of you have already seen, our official merchandise shop has gone online last Sunday!
For starters we have three Order of Mobius items up for sale: the Mobius Mug, the Mobius Badge, and the Mobius Key Chain.
All 3 are prefabricated and not "print on demand"! The badge and the key chain are metal injection molded to our specifications!

So if you like what we are offering for this great group (which has 16,000 members as of today! Wow! :shock: ) and at the same time want to show your support for the Order of Mobius, do not hold back and get one (or all! :) ) of these special items made for our in game player faction, the Order of Mobius, in Elite: Dangerous!

Here is what you can get:

MobiusPin_preview.jpg
MobiusPin_preview.jpg (105.95 KiB) Viewed 4641 times

MobiusKeychain_preview.jpg
MobiusKeychain_preview.jpg (106.3 KiB) Viewed 4641 times

MobiusMug_preview.jpg
MobiusMug_preview.jpg (91.21 KiB) Viewed 4641 times

Mad_McAdder
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Mad_McAdder

Re: Order of Mobius merchandise available!

Postby Mad_McAdder » Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:19 pm

:D Very nice.
Live long and Prosper..... ;)

OtterProper
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Fu Hammer
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby OtterProper » Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:25 pm

Very nice, indeed. I'll certainly consider the pin and would love to have a Ghost Squadron pin to pair it with, as well. A guy can dream, eh?

Lestat
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Vercingertorix

Postby Lestat » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:24 am

I have the skills to engrave Glass Miro Blasting. So Doing stuff like that would be pretty easy. As long as I could get Stencils

Darwin
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Darwin

Postby Darwin » Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:44 pm

My mug arrived today, Cheers!
“Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time”
CMDR Darwin, Inara profile

Cmdr. Ancalagon
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: Ancalagon the Black

Postby Cmdr. Ancalagon » Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:41 pm

Uhm...
Why no t-shirt, or hoody with the logo? :P

Antmax
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Antmax

Postby Antmax » Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:19 pm

I saw someone on Reddit got the keyring with no info so I came here. Very cool. I might have to order one. I don't play as much as I used to, but always in Mobius when I do.

AdmiralDyroi
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Kel'Draga

Postby AdmiralDyroi » Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:57 am

A plain black T shirt with the logo centered would be very cool indeed. With a customization option of your commander name in the topright and Mobius in the top left or Elite PVE. unofficial military style shirt!

Wolf
Master
Master
CMDR: Dexter Wolf

Postby Wolf » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:18 pm

T-shirts, hoodies and caps are also on my wishlist. But they mean some serious invest.
As I said, I want to avoid print on demand, as they are usually not cheaper but of much less quality.

I would like to go for embroidered clothing artilces. They look great and the logo and other decorations would hold as long as the article itself. I already have a manufacturer that really does awesome stuff, and the base artilces are not made in China! (I have the slight suspicion Frontier uses the same, as I recongnised some of their articles ;) )
At the moment it is too risky for me to put that money up front. The current artilces need to be sold off first, at least to some degree.

So the way to go might be on pre-order. Minimum orders would be for 50 articles. I am not sure we would generate that many in an acceptable timeframe so the first who order would not have to wait months for the delivery.

Wolf

AndyB
Master
Master
CMDR: Andy Bulman

Postby AndyB » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:57 pm

Wolf wrote:T-shirts, hoodies and caps are also on my wishlist. But they mean some serious invest.
As I said, I want to avoid print on demand, as they are usually not cheaper but of much less quality.

I would like to go for embroidered clothing artilces. They look great and the logo and other decorations would hold as long as the article itself. I already have a manufacturer that really does awesome stuff, and the base artilces are not made in China! (I have the slight suspicion Frontier uses the same, as I recongnised some of their articles ;) )
At the moment it is too risky for me to put that money up front. The current artilces need to be sold off first, at least to some degree.

So the way to go might be on pre-order. Minimum orders would be for 50 articles. I am not sure we would generate that many in an acceptable timeframe so the first who order would not have to wait months for the delivery.

Wolf

how about a kickstarter to get the first batch in? it gives a set time frame and a way to easily publicise the funding drive, best of all the Tshirts/Hoddies and hats become the KS rewards when they are done.
Combat: Elite Trade: Elite Exploration: Elite

Mobius PvE Group Facebook Admin,
Mobius PvE Group Forum Moderator,
Mobius PvE Lead Admin,
Mobius PvE America Lead Admin,
Mobius Factions Assistant Admin,
Mobius PvE Eurasia Assistant Admin,

Return to “News and Announcements”