3.01 Incoming

The place for you to catch the latest news
Mad Mags
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: 3.01 Incoming

Postby Mad Mags » Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:47 pm

Flip wrote:I'm not getting what pisses you off, Brixmis. Getting interdictions, or the fact that Wingrove and Bixby aren't there anymore?

In the former case, I read about a way to avoid interdictions (keeping the blue marker in the middle of the compass) and in the latter, I found that Chu Hub sells quite a few upgrades. Or even better, G180-18 which is a couple of jumps or two from Styx (depending on your FSD) has quite a large choice of upgrades.

Yeah avoiding interdictions is pretty interesting. I think it must depend on the grade of the interdic(k)tor's tool (see what I did there? :D ) as I can generally easily avoid them most of the time but last night Golem tested his interdiction tool and I had very little time to break out of it. I like the addition.

To my good mate Brix. You say Piss Up and Brewery. I say Patience and Virtue :P

Mad Mags
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Postby Mad Mags » Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:48 pm

Cmdr Kharma wrote:Just said that ya twat...........

Twat! moi? I am so badly offended I may need to retaliate with 'spazza'

Cmdr Kharma
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Kharma
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby Cmdr Kharma » Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:48 pm

On another note.....

I could finally take a mission...But it always could not connect to server when I delivered the cargo and I got dumped out....

On restarting I could complete the mission...Bonus was I always had a full tank...No matter how fuel I had used getting there......

I really hope 02 does not screw up the mission I was on....I was just about to leave a station and do a couple of jumps for 43,000 CR......

Also noticed the sound options that are now in the sound menu.......

Managed to avoid a few interdictions as well......That's fun......

Tor.....Hold on.......Tor.......Wait a bit.....TOR will you stop fecking firing.......Ok......Tor I know a therapist that can help you....... :D My Cmdr also has small feet

Mad Mags
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Postby Mad Mags » Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:01 pm

02 has landed and still can't accept Bulletin board missions it seems.

Mad Mags
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Postby Mad Mags » Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:13 pm

Correction. Just managed to accept a mission. So it's hopefully sorted.

Brixmis
Competent
Competent
CMDR: Brixmis

Postby Brixmis » Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:44 pm

Flip wrote:I'm not getting what pisses you off, Brixmis. Getting interdictions, or the fact that Wingrove and Bixby aren't there anymore?

In the former case, I read about a way to avoid interdictions (keeping the blue marker in the middle of the compass) and in the latter, I found that Chu Hub sells quite a few upgrades. Or even better, G180-18 which is a couple of jumps or two from Styx (depending on your FSD) has quite a large choice of upgrades.

What's pissing me off is just what I said.

Game-breaking issues (Station functions not working) and then not being able to report issues via the bug tickets system and not being able to see what's being done or what the sitrep is on the main forums, because it's overloaded yet again.

How the hell would I know there's a way to avoid interdictions if I can't access the forums, or any other part of the FD site?
Another off-pissing situation.

Come on, Dr Watson - solution, please....? :geek:

Anyhoo - the thing that gets me mad is that my wife paid £50 just to see me sit frustrated insteading of feeling warm and cuddly at the loove she's a sending. ;)

Flip
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Flip Martin

Postby Flip » Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:58 pm

Well, just remind yourself that it's not the game yet, it's just a work in progress. :)

Besides, if you cannot find answers on the official forum (which I find surprising because I never have any problems accessing it), don't hesitate to ask here. I hear there's a bunch of well informed and friendly people, here. ;)
We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty! ―Douglas Adams

Mad Mags
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Postby Mad Mags » Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:31 pm

Been playing since 3.02 hit and most of the issues appear to be sorted. Still a little bit of stutter in SC but that may be my computer.

Return to “News and Announcements”