The place for you to catch the latest news
Cmdr Kharma
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Kharma
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: 3.01 Incoming

Postby Cmdr Kharma » Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:09 pm

Can anybody take a mission ? I can't.......Everytime it says it cannot connect to server......

Just spent about 3 mins in Hyperspace......Finally it jumped out to SC......Then could not connect to server and dumped me out........

Tor.....Hold on.......Tor.......Wait a bit.....TOR will you stop fecking firing.......Ok......Tor I know a therapist that can help you....... :D My Cmdr also has small feet

Cmdr Kharma
Dangerous
Dangerous

Postby Cmdr Kharma » Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:10 pm

Brixmis wrote:I didn't have any issues in the short session I had with 3.0, but with 3.01 I can't accept any missions from the bulletin board. They all come up with an instant failed message. Didn't have that yesterday :?

Can't submit a ticket either - or even log in - it just hangs on the log in page. Must be loads of people trying to submit tickets :?

Oh ya sniped me........

Green means Moderator....The *special ones...........

*As in needs.............

:D

Tor.....Hold on.......Tor.......Wait a bit.....TOR will you stop fecking firing.......Ok......Tor I know a therapist that can help you....... :D My Cmdr also has small feet

Avago-Earo
Master
Master
CMDR: AVAGO EARO
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Postby Avago-Earo » Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:22 pm

Jockgit64 wrote:Anyone getting Audio glitches in the new patch?

I don't know if its my new Headphones (Corsair but I went with USB as I didn't want to fettle with my other set that are used in my DAW), or if its something in the patch.

I was also seeing some odd graphical glitches doing the 2nd Tutorial shooting the canisters, again it may be TrackNoIR causing it...

May need to go back in without the "added extras" running to confirm. :?

Yes I'm getting audio glitches. Getting popping drop outs. I am using an Akai EIE Pro through USB, so I may hvae to default to the motherboard sound device. It wasn't a problem with 3.0, although the graphical stuttering was and still is.
"Wibble"

Jockgit64
Master
Master
CMDR: Jockgit

Postby Jockgit64 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:43 pm

Avago-Earo wrote:Yes I'm getting audio glitches. Getting popping drop outs. I am using an Akai EIE Pro through USB, so I may hvae to default to the motherboard sound device. It wasn't a problem with 3.0, although the graphical stuttering was and still is.

Thats a relief, I was hoping it was something game related and not the Headphones. :D

Brixmis
Competent
Competent
CMDR: Brixmis

Postby Brixmis » Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:43 pm

I just thought I'd zot over to Styx to try and upgrade my ship and see if I could accept a mission there.

When I got to Styx, there was no Wingrove and no Bixby. There were loads of Styx# and two apparent ports, so I chose one, but after getting pulled out of supercruise twice by authority vessels scanning, I'm beginning to get really peed off with it. I quit and won't be back until it works again.

I don't mind testing stuff in beta, (even if they do charge me extra for doing their testing for them) but this is nuts. Can't play, can't even log in to submit a ticket and can't get to even look at the forum to see what's going on.

The terms "piss-up" and "brewery" come to mind :x

GlobusDiablo
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: GlobusDiablo

Postby GlobusDiablo » Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:16 pm

Brixmis wrote:...........The terms "piss-up" and "brewery" come to mind :x

What's wrong with brewery?

Flip
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Flip Martin

Postby Flip » Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:27 pm

I'm not getting what pisses you off, Brixmis. Getting interdictions, or the fact that Wingrove and Bixby aren't there anymore?

In the former case, I read about a way to avoid interdictions (keeping the blue marker in the middle of the compass) and in the latter, I found that Chu Hub sells quite a few upgrades. Or even better, G180-18 which is a couple of jumps or two from Styx (depending on your FSD) has quite a large choice of upgrades.
We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty! ―Douglas Adams

Cmdr Kharma
Dangerous
Dangerous

Postby Cmdr Kharma » Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:28 pm

Looks like 02 is on the way...........Just got a 10 minute warning

Mad Mags
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Postby Mad Mags » Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:36 pm

Brixmis is just one of life's moaners (love ya Brixxy!!)

02 on way it seems. Lets hope it sorts out the mission acceptance issue.

Cmdr Kharma
Dangerous
Dangerous

Postby Cmdr Kharma » Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:39 pm

Just said that ya twat...........

Return to “News and Announcements”