Zarkon
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Zarkon
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Beta 2 Out Now(ish)

Postby Zarkon » Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:54 am

Downloading now, but very slooooowly.
I thought all you folk in the UK were in bed by now. :)

RogueZephyr
Expert
Expert
CMDR: ValTomiana

Postby RogueZephyr » Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:16 am

Zarkon wrote:Downloading now, but very slooooowly.
I thought all you folk in the UK were in bed by now. :)

Not when Beta 2 is about :P
-I fly the ocean black, and my little ship goes warp 10-
-Theres nothing that we lack (unless theres something we've forgotten)-

Zarkon
Novice
Novice

Postby Zarkon » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:55 am

I ran through some of the new training missions. Man a lot of Beta 2 looks different, but I like it. Noticed you can SC closer to the planet surfaces now before dropping to normal speed. Just got into the game proper, and was checking out the new station interface, when the server shut down. Apparently there's some bugs with the galactic map, based on the Frontiers forum. I did like the mission payouts I was seeing. Didn't get to see much else though. Someone said the type 9 is now 29 million credits!

[edit]
Confirmed price on Lakon 9. Also, Cobra is 223k now, and Viper is 100k. The missions are offering great profits. I just made 1500c running re-educational material to Chango Docks. Hell I might not have to do any more trading at this rate. The server keeps dropping out though. It might be a day or two before they get it running smoothly.

GlobusDiablo
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: GlobusDiablo
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby GlobusDiablo » Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:12 am

Zarkon wrote:I ran through some of the new training missions. Man a lot of Beta 2 looks different, but I like it. Noticed you can SC closer to the planet surfaces now before dropping to normal speed. Just got into the game proper, and was checking out the new station interface, when the server shut down. Apparently there's some bugs with the galactic map, based on the Frontiers forum. I did like the mission payouts I was seeing. Didn't get to see much else though. Someone said the type 9 is now 29 million credits!

[edit]
Confirmed price on Lakon 9. Also, Cobra is 223k now, and Viper is 100k. The missions are offering great profits. I just made 1500c running re-educational material to Chango Docks. Hell I might not have to do any more trading at this rate. The server keeps dropping out though. It might be a day or two before they get it running smoothly.

What about the Asp?

Zarkon
Novice
Novice

Postby Zarkon » Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:25 am

I'm heading in the direction where I saw the Anaconda for sell. The Asp will probably be in only a few unique spots. I'll have to keep looking tomorrow. Is finally late now and I have to get bed. Work tomorrow.

Can someone please check the markets. I think they may be bugged. Chango Dock had no fish for sell. In fact, they had a high demand to buy fish, and that doesn't sound right.

Return to “News and Announcements”