MOBIUS COMMANDERS REUNION INFO

The place for you to catch the latest news
Logic_Me
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2020 2:16 pm
CMDR: Logic_Me
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC
Contact:

MOBIUS COMMANDERS REUNION INFO

Postby Logic_Me » Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:06 pm

Mobius CMDR's Reunion LQ.jpg
Mobius CMDR's Reunion LQ.jpg (39.57 KiB) Viewed 604 times

Picture made with the help of CMDR’s ; Zeteron, Insane, Moon and Condor


Hello Cmdr’s,

Hope this information will improve how to get in touch with us :D

We do our best to meet every Wednesday around 18:00 Elite Dangerous Time, all are welcome.
Using private group MOBIUS PVE EURASIA we always have fun doing exploration or some good old pirate killing :shock:
And now with the “on foot” conflict zones and other missions there is even more to do.


The best way to meet is to send us a message here and a direct message in game ;)

Here are 5 Cmdr’s you can reach;
-Cmdr ZETERON
-Cmdr Insane McManiac
-Cmdr CONDOR77
-Cmdr M00N-WATCHER
-Cmdr LOGIC_ME

Sending a Friend Request, after leaving a message here, can also help in order to find us.


Have fun and take care!

Cya later,
CMDR LOGIC_ME

PS; You can find our adventures here: https://www.twitch.tv/at_logic_me

User avatar
tinnitus
Master
Master
Posts: 631
Joined: Mon May 16, 2016 3:06 pm
CMDR: Nar Nar Goon
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC
Contact:

Re: MOBIUS COMMANDERS REUNION INFO

Postby tinnitus » Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:42 pm

Oh, well, guessing my end must be having these connection issues. Very quiet in Open out here as well. Arrived here last night then notice I forgot the SRV had to fix that. Went to the Dentist for my 9Am appointment only to learn after my arrival it is for Thursday. I have to run errands. One of these days I'm going to succeed in joining you guys as I'm starting to feel like a pair of Brown Shoes when everyone is wearing a Black Tuxedo :(
Image]

“In real life you never get to say "OMG I died, balls to wall and fly her apart.”

Logic_Me
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2020 2:16 pm
CMDR: Logic_Me
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC
Contact:

Re: MOBIUS COMMANDERS REUNION INFO

Postby Logic_Me » Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:01 pm

tinnitus wrote:Oh, well, guessing my end must be having these connection issues. Very quiet in Open out here as well. Arrived here last night then notice I forgot the SRV had to fix that. Went to the Dentist for my 9Am appointment only to learn after my arrival it is for Thursday. I have to run errands. One of these days I'm going to succeed in joining you guys as I'm starting to feel like a pair of Brown Shoes when everyone is wearing a Black Tuxedo :(



No worries Cmdr ;)
Tuxedo or not you're welcome anytime you want, no judging here.

Take care and cya later!

User avatar
tinnitus
Master
Master
Posts: 631
Joined: Mon May 16, 2016 3:06 pm
CMDR: Nar Nar Goon
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC
Contact:

Re: MOBIUS COMMANDERS REUNION INFO

Postby tinnitus » Thu Jun 03, 2021 12:55 pm

I spent an hour at Dav's Hope without seeing anyone outside Open. I did briefly see a DBX in our Mobius group. Ody was having Graphical attacks, especially at the crashed ship site there. These meets are a good idea and great for the game. Okay then next week may as well try again.

Thanks for your help. Appreciated Eh!
Last edited by tinnitus on Sat Jun 05, 2021 3:28 am, edited 3 times in total.
Image]

“In real life you never get to say "OMG I died, balls to wall and fly her apart.”

Logic_Me
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2020 2:16 pm
CMDR: Logic_Me
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC
Contact:

Re: MOBIUS COMMANDERS REUNION INFO

Postby Logic_Me » Thu Jun 03, 2021 5:26 pm

tinnitus wrote:I spent an hour at Dav's Hope without seeing anyone outside Open. I did briefly see a DBX in our Mobius group. Ody was having Graphical attacks, especially at the crashed ship site there. These meets are a good idea and great for the game. Okay then next week may as well try again.

Thanks for your help. Appreciated Eh!



Thanks for the update and you're welcome.
Use the in game chat multiple times so that we are certain to notice you or find you ;)
And since you joined our Discord, don't forget that this is the easiest way to contact us :D

Feel free to join anytime and have fun Cmdr 8-)

User avatar
tinnitus
Master
Master
Posts: 631
Joined: Mon May 16, 2016 3:06 pm
CMDR: Nar Nar Goon
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC
Contact:

Re: MOBIUS COMMANDERS REUNION INFO

Postby tinnitus » Fri Jun 04, 2021 11:57 pm

Who's been here? A place to meet, feel the heat.
Skardee 1

This little planet orbits the main star at a distance of 1Ls. It is impossible to land without taking damage if you have no heat sinks, so bring a couple. It may be terrifying to get to the surface, but once you do you won't regret it as the star fills your view.

hot-1.png
hot-1.png (88.09 KiB) Viewed 475 times
Image]

“In real life you never get to say "OMG I died, balls to wall and fly her apart.”

Logic_Me
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2020 2:16 pm
CMDR: Logic_Me
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC
Contact:

Re: MOBIUS COMMANDERS REUNION INFO

Postby Logic_Me » Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:36 pm

tinnitus wrote:Who's been here? A place to meet, feel the heat.
Skardee 1

This little planet orbits the main star at a distance of 1Ls. It is impossible to land without taking damage if you have no heat sinks, so bring a couple. It may be terrifying to get to the surface, but once you do you won't regret it as the star fills your view.

hot-1.png



Thanks for the info Cmdr :D

SCIGHOST
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
Posts: 42
Joined: Wed May 08, 2019 5:51 pm
CMDR: SCIGHOST
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC
Contact:

Re: MOBIUS COMMANDERS REUNION INFO

Postby SCIGHOST » Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:10 am

We went there last night and actually managed to land on the planet and dismount as well. It was very cool.
Thanks for the tip cmdr :mrgreen:

User avatar
tinnitus
Master
Master
Posts: 631
Joined: Mon May 16, 2016 3:06 pm
CMDR: Nar Nar Goon
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC
Contact:

Re: MOBIUS COMMANDERS REUNION INFO

Postby tinnitus » Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:17 pm

Skardee 1 is an interesting place. I landed, drove the SRV up the side of a hill trying to look over the edge at the boiling Gas which has the appearance of thick Pea soup - next time I will bring Steak the BBQ there is always hot.
Image]

“In real life you never get to say "OMG I died, balls to wall and fly her apart.”


Return to “News and Announcements”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests

i