MOBIUS COMMANDERS REUNION May

The place for you to catch the latest news
Logic_Me

Re: MOBIUS COMMANDERS REUNION May

Postby Logic_Me » Fri May 28, 2021 10:12 pm

tinnitus wrote:Hey CMDR Logic_me, Will check EURASIA, MOBIUS PVE AMERICA is where I hang my hat. I'll join Discord for our next meet. It's not always finding the time to do it for me, it's getting to do it when I have the time if that makes sense. Maybe one day join me at the lighting show playing daily in secto r Phleedgaa UJ-Q e5-185. 30-40K out. I'm off to Synuefe VM-D C15-10 Body: 2 A supercruising canyons.

Hello Cmdr Tinnitus,

Yeah, about meeting in open, going to find a better way to get in touch with us. "Open" was chosen because it worked best but then we have to keep an eye on the chat.

Here is the Discord channel Logic_Me#5186
We only accept Cmdr’s who already talked to us :P
Feel free to join when you want.

I know what you mean with “time” :oops:
Surely will go your way, just leave your location from time to time in Pictures with locations (on Discord) so that we can find you. With a bit of luck I will go your way upcoming week :shock:

Enjoy those Canyons and fly safe.
Take care and cya soon Cmdr o7

tinnitus
Master
Master
CMDR: Nar Nar Goon
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby tinnitus » Sat May 29, 2021 2:32 am

Thanks again for the information. Another time for the cannons I managed to commit murder today my first one since Odyssey took awhile to clean that up. I actually killed the NPC driving my SRV he ran in front of me, YES he did, that's what I told the cops. Just a little mishap at a planet side outpost automatic doors - I was trying to get them to open using the RV when a NPC guard walked out the door into my hood. Not certain if I was permitted to be there.
Image]

“In real life you never get to say "OMG I died, balls to wall and fly her apart.”

Logic_Me

Postby Logic_Me » Sat May 29, 2021 6:34 pm

tinnitus wrote:Thanks again for the information. Another time for the cannons I managed to commit murder today my first one since Odyssey took awhile to clean that up. I actually killed the NPC driving my SRV he ran in front of me, YES he did, that's what I told the cops. Just a little mishap at a planet side outpost automatic doors - I was trying to get them to open using the RV when a NPC guard walked out the door into my hood. Not certain if I was permitted to be there.

You're welcome.
Certainly have that good dose of imagination, Cmdr ;)
It's always the NPS's fault, don't worry :P
Lol, if you're not permitted you will be shoot at from all sides :shock:
Cya Later ;)

tinnitus
Master
Master

Postby tinnitus » Sat May 29, 2021 7:48 pm

It was a secure site. I died a quick death from many directions including up. When I complete my current task I will go back to the base and determine what the fuck I did, by dying. My plan was walk in and snoop around steal what I can, then leave. Docking request denied, incorrect landing pad size. Small pad only, and I was flying my ASPX, in fact a Cobra III almost landed on me. No shit, really happen you have not experienced it. Yet! Would not be the first commander to die a crushing death when a ship lands on their SRV or now Helmet. Your only shot at when discovered then things go south fast, oh, and you get sent to a nearby prison twice.

Death by NPC or pedestrian. Our game has changed so much now that we have feet looking forward to the ride.
Image]

“In real life you never get to say "OMG I died, balls to wall and fly her apart.”

Logic_Me

Postby Logic_Me » Sun May 30, 2021 8:45 pm

tinnitus wrote:It was a secure site. I died a quick death from many directions including up. When I complete my current task I will go back to the base and determine what the fuck I did, by dying. My plan was walk in and snoop around steal what I can, then leave. Docking request denied, incorrect landing pad size. Small pad only, and I was flying my ASPX, in fact a Cobra III almost landed on me. No shit, really happen you have not experienced it. Yet! Would not be the first commander to die a crushing death when a ship lands on their SRV or now Helmet. Your only shot at when discovered then things go south fast, oh, and you get sent to a nearby prison twice.

Death by NPC or pedestrian. Our game has changed so much now that we have feet looking forward to the ride.

Yeah, got to be careful out there Cmdr :D
ED is changing and in my opinion it's an improvement.
Still, you have to be aware of new dangers now.
Cya soon ;)

tinnitus
Master
Master

Postby tinnitus » Sun May 30, 2021 11:32 pm

Logic_Me wrote:Still, you have to be aware of new dangers now.
Cya soon ;)

Oh, danger bay or danger pay. Hope to see ya soon. Got side tracked last night pulled an all-nighter transporting cargo to the Carrier. I filled the bitch up then selling cargo for a bunch of credits after I overheard some ground chatter.
Image]

Logic_Me

Postby Logic_Me » Mon May 31, 2021 4:42 pm

tinnitus wrote:
Cya soon ;)

Oh, danger bay or danger pay. Hope to see ya soon. Got side tracked last night pulled an all-nighter transporting cargo to the Carrier. I filled the bitch up then selling cargo for a bunch of credits after I overheard some ground chatter.

Nice one, ground chatter hé. She must have been full to the limit :shock:
So, to return the favor of your visit that we missed, we will be heading to your location this Wednesday to say hi and do an activity together. What do you think? Can you tell us where you will be?
Cya soon ;)

tinnitus
Master
Master

Postby tinnitus » Mon May 31, 2021 6:57 pm

Logic_Me wrote:
tinnitus wrote:
Cya soon ;)

Nice one, ground chatter hé. She must have been full to the limit :shock:
So, to return the favor of your visit that we missed, we will be heading to your location this Wednesday to say hi and do an activity together. What do you think? Can you tell us where you will be?
Cya soon ;)

Yes, I can, thanks a bunch. Have a Dental appointment that morning. May head out there Tuesday evening. Currently working in Bodb Dearg for a day or two. I will be at Dav's or better is where do you want me to be. Assuming we are meeting up using ED: Ody? Still like others struggling with some oddities of Odyssey.
Image]

Logic_Me

Postby Logic_Me » Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:17 pm

tinnitus wrote:
Logic_Me wrote:
tinnitus wrote:

Yes, I can, thanks a bunch. Have a Dental appointment that morning. May head out there Tuesday evening. Currently working in Bodb Dearg for a day or two. I will be at Dav's or better is where do you want me to be. Assuming we are meeting up using ED: Ody? Still like others struggling with some oddities of Odyssey.

Sweet. We can meet tomorrow at Dav's Hope in Odyssey using Mobius Private group around 18:00 Elite Dangerous Time ;)
Hope the Dental goes well :D
Odyssey, is a work in progress. So don’t worry about oddities, we all have them :shock:
Cya soon ;)

tinnitus
Master
Master

Postby tinnitus » Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:00 am

Yes it should be fun. Not worried about Ody bug, all that will get fixed. Yeah is 18:00 ED time Wed.
CYA Wed.

Sweet. We can meet tomorrow at Dav's Hope in Odyssey using Mobius Private group around 18:00 Elite Dangerous Time ;)
Hope the Dental goes well :D
Odyssey, is a work in progress. So don’t worry about oddities, we all have them :shock:
Cya soon ;)
Image]

Return to “News and Announcements”