Zetr0
Competent
Competent
CMDR: ZETERON
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: MOBIUS COMMANDERS REUNION

Postby Zetr0 » Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:48 pm

Greetings Commander McGargoyle - o7 -

We often try to meet up once a week (Wednesdays around 19:00 ED time) there is currently a core group of us

Commander Logic_Me
Commander Condor77
Commander JimBoyy
Commander Insane McManic

and myself - Commander Zeteron -

You are more than welcome to add me to your friends list Commander - I am sure I can help you out with some of your forays into the void.

We often use Discord Voice Communication Software - as its better managed than Lakon or Delacy can build.

We ( the five of us ) recently got back from a Week Eploring Mission to Saggatarius A* Star ( thats the black hole at the center of the Milky Way )

I was informed that I like Brussels too much, which is surprising as I only ate them in my Compartment.... go figure.... ;)

Here are some of the sites

#> Krait Mk2 "Ethereal Wake"

#> Anaconda "Void Star" ( Maiden Flight )

#> Group Shot - Theres me in a Tiapan Fighter

We were joined by Commander Kink Salamander via Telepresence in one of my Tiapan Fighters

Commander Jimboyy also joined in on one of my Fighters - only to be presented with a 10 second flight time on a 1.3G World.
( much fun and frivolity was had this day )

#> Anaconda Explorer "Void Wake" leaving the Andromeda Ascendant Fleet Carrier on a Survey Mission ( mainly for Tritium )

We found Tritium in a Ring around a Gas Giant within a nearby System - so some Terran Industrial Mining occoured - a Big Shout out to Commander Insane McManiac whom carried most of the mining - o7 - Commander

#> Type 9 "Nerf Herder" Mining Vessel - prepped and ready

#> Type 9 "Nerf Herder" Mining Vessel - surface mining

#> Krait Mk2 "Etheral Wake" - Investigating Celestial Anomalies

Theres so much out here to find Commander!

#> Event Horizon - Independant Communications Station

We were also able to save the Event Horizon Communications Station from an attack by Pirates - I was surprised how well the Exploration fitted Anaconda "Void Wake" aquitted itself during this battle... please don't get me wrong Fleet Commander Condor77's Heavily Engineered Federal Corvett made mince-meat of those Pirate Scum

#> Anaconder Explorer "Void Wake" - Extra Crispy

Managed to make it back after the battle ( 38% Hull remaining ) - considering she is made for Exploring - I am very VERY impressed

#B 33061225
Fleet Commander Condor77 made impressive time Jumping 26,000 Light Years in about 18 hours! - I am sure he broke some laws of Physics!

We have seen many things out there in black, we have put our names to many stars and many systems!

The Galaxy is in the palm of our hand and we plan on doing it again soon!

#> Anaconda "Void Wake" - If your not careful, you get addicted to this Exploring... and never want to leave...

Stay safe out there Commander - look forward to seeing you soon - o7 -

Zetr0
Competent
Competent
CMDR: ZETERON
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: MOBIUS COMMANDERS REUNION

Postby Zetr0 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:36 pm

McGargoyle wrote:This sounds fun, shame I just missed the first two.
I hope to make the third.

Sorry to not be able to meet up on the last event.

For those Commanders that are in another sector of space, perhaps many parsecs away, there is always Tele Presence through ships and fighters.

Be great to have you with us.

Return to “News and Announcements”