How was it in the past? Did you open a second group, when the first reached the maximum amount of users or did you start with groups for the different zones?
Jupiter67 wrote:Joined moments ago. Will there be an in-game Mobius group? Or does it remain external?
* Someone is going to have to buy and then donate a game account that they can never use to play on, ever.
* If it's a shared administrative account it is not allowed to be human piloted.
* The private group is always named after the commander.
* If the Cmdr name changes, so does the private group.
* If one person does own it becoming the only admin to accept/reject/kick/ban members, then no-one else is allowed to assist-admin it, otherwise it gets banned by Fdev for multiple access. (They would become the sole admin and fly as "CMDR Mobius PS4 EU" forever)
For XBOX we went straight for two groups (partly because the maximum group size is smaller on the XBOX).
Users browsing this forum: Ricky Spanish and 1 guest