Hahaha... I love this thread, some great ones in here.
And you Sir Loriath, you are an artist at this
. My hat is off to you...
To pitch in a few:
1. PEOPLE WHO USE ALL CAPS IN ANY WRITTEN CONVERSATION. (and don't even get the hint when I politely remind them their Caps Lock is on)
2. People like 1. but think using an exclaimation mark (or 20) will help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3. People who combine 1. en 2., instant purgatory please.
4. Swedes.... j/k Myrm
5. People who squeeze every fruit (hard!) in the supermarket.
6. Dog owners who let their (big) dog run up to my 6 year old son who can be a bit scared. That's not as much as the problem as the remark 'he doesn't bite, he's gentle, no need to be scared'. These dogs are at shoulder height
for him! That's like a full grown stallion horse coming at you at a fast trot. Keep 'm leashed near pedestrian paths please.
Ok... starting to foam at the mouth now.... back to therapy
'We are such stuff as dreams are made on; and our little life is rounded with a sleep.'