Not related at all to the game or group
Avago-Earo
Master
Master
CMDR: AVAGO EARO
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Help me out here by talking

Postby Avago-Earo » Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:23 am

My friends body was found by his mother a couple of weeks ago. According to sources he was covered in stab wounds. His Mother found him? This was the same person who tried to revibe my friend who went overe on drugs. Who'sa girlfriend was my best mate. Who died from a blood clot. And I have no one to talk to. I try nopt to drink but I am so fucking angry and hurt. So now as friend has been shot or so it seems. WQill anyone help me out please?
"Wibble"

Lanceor
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Lanceor
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Help me out here by talking

Postby Lanceor » Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:34 am

I'm really sorry to hear that you've had to go through such a screwed up situation - it must be really hard on you.

Posting here means that you're physically alive and well, which means that things will get better if you can hang in there for a while.

I'm here if you feel like talking about anything or just want to let off some steam, whether in this thread or by PM.
Very little game time, but often chatting at work.

Avago-Earo
Master
Master

Postby Avago-Earo » Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:50 am

Thanks for answering.
My friend got killed. I want to talk to someone. The talk is that his body was wrapped in a carpet an he was riddled with bullets. I want to do something about it. this is fucked up on every level. i hope someone talks tom me i've had a skin full of death football hooliganism and poliyics. i'm sick of death
"Wibble"

Avago-Earo
Master
Master

Postby Avago-Earo » Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:56 am

http://uknip.co.uk/2017/03/man-arrested ... arl-scott/

Try to find the cunt that killrd him.
"Wibble"

Lanceor
Expert
Expert

Postby Lanceor » Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:04 am

That is really fucked up indeed.

Have you spoken to the police yet? Since you knew your friend well, you could really help the police track your friend's movements.

It would be nice to have a magic wand and dispense instant justice to the asshole that did this, but realistically, helping out the authorities would be the best chance of making the killer pay for the crime.

Avago-Earo
Master
Master

Postby Avago-Earo » Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:11 am

Lanceor wrote:That is really fucked up indeed.

Have you spoken to the police yet? Since you knew your friend well, you could really help the police track your friend's movements.

It would be nice to have a magic wand and dispense instant justice to the asshole that did this, but realistically, helping out the authorities would be the best chance of making the killer pay for the crime.

Thabks for answerrin it's the best thing at the moment. Theree's no popint talking to the cops. I didn't see Carl for nearly a year because he borrowed money to buy some smack. You know how it goes.

I'm talkigh here because I live alone so I don't have anyone I can sound of with. I hoope you don't mind. I klnow it's a bit dark but where can I turn?

There's some good people opn these fgorums. I'm hoping someone will talk with me. Sorry. It's a bit much to deal with. I can't evben type properly my hands are shaking too much
"Wibble"

Avago-Earo
Master
Master

Postby Avago-Earo » Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:18 am

Fort the record. I'm not going ty take justice with my own hands if that's how it came across. that;'s the plice's job. I'm fucking freaked out though.
"Wibble"

Lanceor
Expert
Expert

Postby Lanceor » Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:58 am

I don't mind at all as long as it's helping. :) Living alone and not having anyone to turn is really hard - I don't think our minds handle long periods of isolation very well.

I too have had friends who let drugs or gambling take control of their lives. All of them ended up doing a lot of harm to themselves and those around them. As friends, it's almost impossible to talk sense into them or help them in any way - all we can hope is that they finally realise the destruction that they're causing and stop before something tragic like this happens.

Anyway, it does seem like you've already got a better grasp of a situation now than 24 hours ago - keep it up. Take care.

Cmdr Kharma
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Kharma

Postby Cmdr Kharma » Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:53 pm

Avago.....

Carry on with this negative shit and I'm gonna jump in the car.......

Drive up the road and slap ya........ :)

Try and pull yaself outta it mate......

Concentrate on something decent......

Like masturbation.....

With the shaking hands....That should work quite well......

:D

Tor.....Hold on.......Tor.......Wait a bit.....TOR will you stop fecking firing.......Ok......Tor I know a therapist that can help you....... :D My Cmdr also has small feet

Avago-Earo
Master
Master

Postby Avago-Earo » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:42 pm

Cmdr Kharma wrote:Avago.....

Carry on with this negative shit and I'm gonna jump in the car.......

Drive up the road and slap ya........ :)

Try and pull yaself outta it mate......

Concentrate on something decent......

Like masturbation.....

With the shaking hands....That should work quite well......

:D

Karma, I know why you said that. Not sure how you'd slap me and walk away, though. probably joking. Yes my mate was murdered. Stabbed to death. A friend came by today to tell me that someone handed themself in. I'm glad, because I don't have to go round looking people in the eye anymore. Trying to find out who did it. Whilst I'm here (I guess if you're readig, I have your attention for at least a second). FUCK SMACK. Or moreover... FUCK MAKING PEOPLE'S ADDICTION ILEGAL. x See you out there x thanks for getting in tou h
"Wibble"

Return to “Off-Topic”