Not related at all to the game or group
Avago-Earo
Master
Master
CMDR: AVAGO EARO
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Help me out here by talking

Postby Avago-Earo » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:50 pm

Someone handed themself in for murdering Carl. Cheers for listening. (he's safer in prison than being in the vicinity of me). Take care, Cmdrs. I know I'm a bit out therew but if you see my name, give me a prod and wqe can Wing up. Peace.
"Wibble"

Cmdr Kharma
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Kharma
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby Cmdr Kharma » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:10 pm

Yes I was joking......About the slap........But you need one.....

The whole drug culture leads to desperation and paranoia......People become what they are not.......

Seen it first hand mate........

One mate gunned down......Mistaken identity......

Close Cousin died last year......Intelligent guy....Fucked his life up with heroin......

Although I got him off of it years ago (Threatened to throw him out a window) and meant it because of the damage he was causing to the family.......

He had an addictive personality and booze was next.........Liver fucked up and killed him......Born on the same day 3 years apart.....

Seen an awful lot of things in my life.........

Bucket of petrol thrown in my local pub........Lucky the fucker got knocked out before he lit the match......

Knife in my face......Shotgun in my face......

Shotgun fired into ceiling of bar......

15 year old slashed from mouth to ear with a Stanley.......Face flapping open.......

Close friend come into local pub and said he just shotgunned someone.....

Another geezer put an axe into someones shoulder.....Coz the dumb nutter missed his head.....

I lived in South London......

I live down here now......Believe me.....It's Nice.........

Tor.....Hold on.......Tor.......Wait a bit.....TOR will you stop fecking firing.......Ok......Tor I know a therapist that can help you....... :D My Cmdr also has small feet

Avago-Earo
Master
Master

Postby Avago-Earo » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:17 pm

[quote="Cmdr Kharma"]Yes I was joking......About the slap........But you need one.....

The whole drug culture leads to desperation and paranoia......People become what they are not.......

Seen it first hand mate........

One mate gunned down......Mistaken identity......

Close Cousin died last year......Intelligent guy....Fucked his life up with heroin......

Although I got him off of it years ago (Threatened to throw him out a window) and meant it because of the damage he was causing to the family.......

He had an addictive personality and booze was next.........Liver fucked up and killed him......Born on the same day 3 years apart.....

Seen an awful lot of things in my life.........

Bucket of petrol thrown in my local pub........Lucky the fucker got knocked out before he lit the match......

Knife in my face......Shotgun in my face......

Shotgun fired into ceiling of bar......

15 year old slashed from mouth to ear with a Stanley.......Face flapping open.......

Close friend come into local pub and said he just shotgunned someone.....

Another geezer put an axe into someones shoulder.....Coz the dumb nutter missed his head.....

I lived in South London......

I live down here now......Believe me.....It's Nice.........[/quote

Yeah, I thought you were joking. i'M MENTALLY EXHAUSTED AND WILL SLEEP PROPERLY NOW. wHILE i'M STILL AWAKE PLEASE TAKE ME WITH A PINCH OF SALT. sory I keep pressin caps lock but if i delete what iu've just typed i'll forget it because i'm knackered.

Kharma, I hear what your saying. I used to squatt in New Cross and Lewisham. I lived in a place near the 'Spanish Steps'. It was a Yardie stronghold. It got so on top that a mate and I went to Croydon and bought a couple of Browning Automatics with trh rifling removed. We tried tham out in the old Millwall ground (it was being demolished then). Felt sick just being near that gun. Was glad to get out of there and sell it back.

Yeah, it's 'nice' down here. xxx
"Wibble"

Cmdr Kharma
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Kharma
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby Cmdr Kharma » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:28 pm

Brownings......Good guns.....

Croyden.....Hah...Chav/Pikey land........

Yardie bwoys........Haha.......Bloods still red......

Pissed and saying too much......

Just keep that "it's nice down here" in mind.........

Tor.....Hold on.......Tor.......Wait a bit.....TOR will you stop fecking firing.......Ok......Tor I know a therapist that can help you....... :D My Cmdr also has small feet

Avago-Earo
Master
Master

Postby Avago-Earo » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:32 pm

So glad you're still awake. Yeah, lived in the Tower blocks behind the Dew Drop Inn in New Cross. Than moved to Pepys Road. Then Catford (had a nice Punky girlfriend-right up my streety but good things don't last forever, eh?)

Bloke called 'Sox' had to get out of London. I was moovin back dan saaaaaaarth anyway so he came to Pompey with me. Shat himself and I've not seen him since )
"Wibble"

Avago-Earo
Master
Master

Postby Avago-Earo » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:54 am

Cmdr Kharma wrote:Brownings......Good guns.....

Croyden.....Hah...Chav/Pikey land........

Yardie bwoys........Haha.......Bloods still red......

Pissed and saying too much......

Just keep that "it's nice down here" in mind.........

'Sayig too much, pissed' Maybe but, no, not really. El President ay a la Road Rats and all that jazz inviting me afrter I smashed the fuck out of someone who did something to me whilst I was asleep (woke up, obviously, with that happening to me. felt dirty, yah that is a thing) and did something to the drummer of my bands' girlfriend. I got even with that cunt. Next thing I'm getting these 'invitations' because I fucked someone up. I didn't do it for fun. I did it because of what he did to me. I don't need a Patch or 'Colours'. I understand it: MC 1%, but I'll wear my own flag, thanks. Sometimes people mis-interpret things. Not you, Kharma, I'm not saying that. You seem to me, pretty cool. But people are so ready to jump to conclusions. Like they're primed to criticise you before you've spoken.

Ah, fuck it. Hopefuilly I'll see you in the ED galaxy. Take care.
"Wibble"

Return to “Off-Topic”