Relix Typhon
Master
Master
CMDR: Relix Typhon
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Thank You, Flash, For Jumping The Shark*

Postby Relix Typhon » Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:54 am

Sevin Church wrote:Cliff notes?

I'm at work, hats to look it up at the moment.

Here's a trailer for the episode
https://youtu.be/fINZ6CJju6Q

Roger Wilco Jr
Master
Master
CMDR: Roger Wilco Jr.

Postby Roger Wilco Jr » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:38 pm

What - do they think they are 'Star Trek TNG'?

I'm not missing 'The Flash'. I do watch 'Supergirl', because she's so cute, but I have to miss the crossover episodes with 'The Flash'. No big loss, I'm sure. I'm on the verge of turning the volume down because they've become a little too preachy. I haven't done that since 'Baywatch'.

Since posting this, I've come up with a casual "strikes against" test for shows. I've stopped watching 'Timeless' because of the time travel. I stopped watching 'The Blacklist : Redemption' when they had some nerd remotely decrypt a door code - it had 5 digits and it still took a long time to figure out the last digit, and it somehow knew that the first four were correct (that is a one strike and you're out offense). I stopped watching 'Taken' because it was overly convoluted. And I recently stopped watching 'APB'. I didn't like the little drones that could apparently go 100 MPH for hours with just a tiny battery, but I could live with it. But when the officer keeps spotting suspects, and instead of sneaking up to them and subduing them, she yells "Chicago PD - Freeze!", from 40 feet away and they guy would run off. That one got 3 strikes before I gave up.

But even with the extra time, I'm still not playing ED anymore. I'm hoping Season 3 will bring me back.
It's time to give this another go.

Sevin Church
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Sevin Church

Postby Sevin Church » Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:52 am

RD-83 wrote:
Sevin Church wrote:Cliff notes?

I'm at work, hats to look it up at the moment.

Here's a trailer for the episode
https://youtu.be/fINZ6CJju6Q

Holy crap, I haven't seen that episode. Probably won't either, happily of course.

Return to “Off-Topic”