Not related at all to the game or group
de Carabas
Master
Master
CMDR: de Carabas
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

I hate BT

Postby de Carabas » Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:44 pm

Two days with no phone line (and hence no Internet). They've messaged twice to say that my line is fixed but at no point has anyone contacted us or visited the house, or given the opportunity to give any information like the trouble-shooting steps I've gone through! Feckers :x

Sorry, rant over.
Rename your screen shots automatically! - Screen Shot Changer Visit MartianFire for more info.

Lloyd Walls
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Lloyd R Walls
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: I hate BT

Postby Lloyd Walls » Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:05 pm

Yeap me too. Took them 5 months to sort out the fact that i had paid them twice. Cut me off for non payment 3 times, lost my complaint twice. Eventually managed to sort it and offered £ 10 in comp. Needless to say that a month later I agreed that 3 months free was acceptable as compensation.

Still rather them than the only real alternative of virgin media

Roger Wilco Jr
Master
Master
CMDR: Roger Wilco Jr.

Postby Roger Wilco Jr » Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:01 pm

► Show Spoiler
It's time to give this another go.

de Carabas
Master
Master

Postby de Carabas » Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:32 pm

And they've missed the resolution time they set of 17:00 today. Surprise, surprise.
After spending an age working my way through the call centre menu system I was told that the engineer did not need to visit my house to fix the issue and he would do the required work tomorrow morning. Seeing as it's not been fixed remotely twice so far I shall not be holding my breath.
Rename your screen shots automatically! - Screen Shot Changer Visit MartianFire for more info.

de Carabas
Master
Master

Postby de Carabas » Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:08 pm

I'm back connected to the world again! Hello World!

A real person turned up, found the dodgy connection just outside the front door and the Internet is mine once again :)

I still hate BT.

Mobius
Master
Master
CMDR: Mobius

Postby Mobius » Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:21 pm

i always found BT to be pretty good, the fact that the issue was outside your house makes things a little different as 99% of all issues are at the cabinet.

de Carabas
Master
Master

Postby de Carabas » Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:34 pm

Mobius wrote:i always found BT to be pretty good, the fact that the issue was outside your house makes things a little different as 99% of all issues are at the cabinet.

Yeah, I know. I was just doing the annoyed customer demanding instant first time resolution thing. :oops:

Return to “Off-Topic”