Not related at all to the game or group
StaticRadion
Expert
Expert
CMDR: StaticRadion
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

The Division and The100.io

Postby StaticRadion » Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:47 am

Hey guys and gals I will be playing The Division with friends through the month of March and beyond using http://www.the100.io as a companion tool to fill up my groups. I will leave a short description of each group along with the link to join the group below. I would love to have some Mobius players to help support me in the PVE areas of the game.

Charlie Company 560. We're a casual group of players who usually play between 03:00 PM PST and 09:00 PM PST. Our average age is 18 and our average level is 1. Headsets/ Mics are strongly preferred. If that sounds like you, join us here: https://www.the100.io/g/2268?r=168173

Alpha Company 949. We're a casual group of players who usually play between 03:00 PM PST and 09:00 PM PST. Our average age is 38 and our average level is 1. Headsets/ Mics are strongly preferred. If that sounds like you, join us here: https://www.the100.io/g/2379?r=168173

Charlie Company 452. We're a casual group of players who usually play between 09:00 PM PST and 03:00 AM PST. Our average age is 22 and our average level is 1. Headsets/ Mics are strongly preferred. If that sounds like you, join us here: https://www.the100.io/g/2249?r=168173

GlobusDiablo
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: GlobusDiablo
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: The Division and The100.io

Postby GlobusDiablo » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:07 am

Excellent initiative.

How is The Division?

blazingmaniac
Expert
Expert
CMDR: blazing

Postby blazingmaniac » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:24 am

I'll be playing too. Awaiting release tomorrow here in the UK. Probably just go solo for a while till I have everything set up how I want.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

StaticRadion
Expert
Expert

Postby StaticRadion » Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:03 am

GlobusDiablo wrote:Excellent initiative.

How is The Division?

I had a blast in the Beta. I was a Beta supporter of Destiny and Defiance before that so a game like The Division is not anything new to me. It is an exelent mix of what I had hoped each of those games had been. It uses instancing to put you in your own version of the story world where you advance your are charged with saving NYC. The skills, talents, and perks you work toward are based within the story mode so even if people jump prematurely into the open PVP area they will be at a disadvantage to those who have progressed further in the story. You can also repeat all story content in another persons game so to help them so PVE teams will have an advantage in how quickly they move through content.

The PVP area, DZ or dark zone, is more like a PVP optional server / zone where you can fight npcs for currency and loot drops. The twist is that all loot drops have to be air lifted out and can be stolen by other players. The mechanics behind the DZ are one of the things that make The Division a game I am in love with.

StaticRadion
Expert
Expert

Postby StaticRadion » Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:08 am

blazingmaniac wrote:I'll be playing too. Awaiting release tomorrow here in the UK. Probably just go solo for a while till I have everything set up how I want.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Understood! I don't want to come off as pushy, but I would still appreciate if you would join one of my groups on The100.io because they are hard capped at 120 people. All story content can be completed with friends allowing it to be completed fast and more effervescently in a group and I would love to be able to schedule game time with you.

Nevertheless I understand if you are reluctant to join one of the groups because they don't fit within the time you normally play. Whatever the case feel free to add me to your friends list on Uplay my handle is StaticRadion. o7

blazingmaniac
Expert
Expert
CMDR: blazing

Postby blazingmaniac » Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:18 pm

Thanks for the invite, to be fair my gaming time is all over the place, hectic work and life so it would be a waste of one of the slots if I took it, appreciate the invite though so thank you.
Added you on uplay so feel free to squad up anytime, I rarely have access to a headset though so am unlikely to have comms available unfortunately.

StaticRadion
Expert
Expert

Postby StaticRadion » Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:10 pm

I am actually surprised that there is not more interest in this game on this forum. Oh well the groups are filling and I hope at least a few more of you are able to join.

TorTorden
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: TorTorden

Postby TorTorden » Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:35 pm

10fcrd.jpg
10fcrd.jpg (33.9 KiB) Viewed 3273 times

Hey I'm Thor -
People call me Bob.

Rule 1: Pillage. Then burn.
Rule 2: No such thing as overkill, as long as there are reloads.

StaticRadion
Expert
Expert

Postby StaticRadion » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:33 pm

The greatest city in the world, sorry San Francisco and London, devastated by its second great catastrophe. Who doesn't want to experience clearing the threat of plague, riots, looting, and hostile factions throughout NYC with super high tech powers and guns.

Samoth
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: Samoth

Postby Samoth » Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:06 pm

My only question is how "open world" is it really? Are we talking GTA open world or are we talking sorta open world?

Return to “Off-Topic”