Questions and suggestions welcome!
Loriath
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Loriath
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Suggestion for Profile

Postby Loriath » Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:49 pm

Oh great Forum Controller Gods, we praise thee for your patience with us mere mortals.

I have but 2 small questions that I have been unable to answer in the great writings you have given us low users on how to live our forum lives to the fullest. If it pleases thee to grant me thine knowledge upon these minor inquiries, one must only state what penance must be paid to gain the knowledge I seek.

Can one make upon thine profile, a mark, one such that shall show others from what platform we speaketh. Those seeking others to congregate and celebrate the great Forum Controller Gods would find more of such similar beliefs if one knew if we are from the Clan PC, Clan Xbox, or Clan Mac. If it pleases thee, can thou maketh this come to pass?

And when we cometh to congregate and read the blessed notes that others leave for the great many of pilgrims, thou has bestowed upon us the ability to see the newest scriptures since we have last paid our respects. I seek to read all new notes and praises of thee, but I must return to the Master List to mark the messages that I have not read, but wish to mark them as such. I wish to find the path to mark such new sermons readeth without having to return to thine master list of messages. The time saved shall be better spent praising thine graces.

Blessed are we, your humble flock, oh Great Forum Controller Gods, and thanks to to thee.

► Show Spoiler
My Commander has Small Feet
"You're doing it wrong". No, we are having Fun OUR way.
~-~The A-Team Board ~-~
12 year olds tearing around the woods on dirt bikes have LESS FUN than we do!

Wolf
Master
Master
CMDR: Dexter Wolf
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Suggestion for Profile

Postby Wolf » Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:58 pm

:)
The mark messages read is a forum function that can be applied to single forums or the entire board.
You can find the global mark read on the home page and one for each forum. The function is not available on the search screen I'm afraid as there is no defined forum context.

For the other request I think that is doable. ;)
I'll look at it as soon as I'm back from my trip.

Regards
Wolf

Loriath
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Loriath

Postby Loriath » Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:22 pm

Merci Buckets

Yes, that is my bad Canadian French showing :P
My Commander has Small Feet
"You're doing it wrong". No, we are having Fun OUR way.
~-~The A-Team Board ~-~
12 year olds tearing around the woods on dirt bikes have LESS FUN than we do!

Cmdr Kharma
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Kharma

Postby Cmdr Kharma » Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:39 pm

Loriath wrote:Oh great Forum Controller Gods, we praise thee for your patience with us mere mortals.

I have but 2 small questions that I have been unable to answer in the great writings you have given us low users on how to live our forum lives to the fullest. If it pleases thee to grant me thine knowledge upon these minor inquiries, one must only state what penance must be paid to gain the knowledge I seek.

Can one make upon thine profile, a mark, one such that shall show others from what platform we speaketh. Those seeking others to congregate and celebrate the great Forum Controller Gods would find more of such similar beliefs if one knew if we are from the Clan PC, Clan Xbox, or Clan Mac. If it pleases thee, can thou maketh this come to pass?

And when we cometh to congregate and read the blessed notes that others leave for the great many of pilgrims, thou has bestowed upon us the ability to see the newest scriptures since we have last paid our respects. I seek to read all new notes and praises of thee, but I must return to the Master List to mark the messages that I have not read, but wish to mark them as such. I wish to find the path to mark such new sermons readeth without having to return to thine master list of messages. The time saved shall be better spent praising thine graces.

Blessed are we, your humble flock, oh Great Forum Controller Gods, and thanks to to thee.

► Show Spoiler

You don't half talk a load of bollocks sometimes......

:P

Tor.....Hold on.......Tor.......Wait a bit.....TOR will you stop fecking firing.......Ok......Tor I know a therapist that can help you....... :D My Cmdr also has small feet

Flip
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Flip Martin
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Postby Flip » Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:55 pm

The both of you made me ROFL :D
We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty! ―Douglas Adams

Return to “Forum Support and Suggestions”