Beast Tanner
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Beast Tanner
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Alliance Response Force - Callsign "Jaegers"

Postby Beast Tanner » Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:31 pm

Welcome Scaramaus and Scarstitchez!

We will have lot of action when wings is go. I am doing rare runs now too to get some war assets.
Now it is more free what you do, but I will send new mission briefings soon and will be moving back to Wolf 406 too. Scaramaus, I don't think that you are doing anything wrong if you can't choose side from the right panel. You should report that to Frontier as a bug. If you go to conflict zone you should be able to choose your side from the most right tab in right panel. It is the first option in that tab. If you are not able to choose side where it says "Faction: None" then it is a bug.

See you soon!

I hope you all got your permits to Alioth already?

Scaramaus
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Scaramaus

Postby Scaramaus » Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:23 am

It's working now, so it's going to be fine.
I don't have a permit yet, but I am working on it. (by running missions, that's the best right?)

Beast Tanner
Novice
Novice

Postby Beast Tanner » Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:22 pm

I got my permit with mission running and got it quite fast. Bounty Hunting enemies of Alliance help too. I did lot of missions and bounty hunting in Ethgreze, which is really good place for Alliance reputation. Just remember not to kill any Alliance allied faction NPCs even when they are wanted. It makes pretty bad minus to your reputation.

Roger Wilco Jr
Master
Master
CMDR: Roger Wilco Jr.

Postby Roger Wilco Jr » Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:00 pm

Count me in.

I'm friendly with the Federation, the Empire, and the Alliance, but my heart lies with the Alliance. If the Thugs or the Poofs want to meddle in the Alliance, I'll be happy to mess them up. And I like the laid back attitude of this group, where if I want to go exploring, or to raise some credits trading, I'll not be punished, but instead encouraged to do so.

I was in Alioth space yesterday. I went to Bloch Station in Ethgreze first, but they didn't have any larger ships and the Alioth Independents had zero influence. So I headed to Rominger Dock in 78 Ursae Majoris. Here I was able to buy an Asp and picked up a few missions for Alioth Independents. This lead to more, and 15 missions and a couple hours later, I was offered the Alioth permit (I thought there would be a lot more to it). I didn't have to do anything illegal.

I toured Alioth and got my Asp fully upgraded to my tastes (cost about 20 million credits), unless there are better weapons to find somewhere. I spent the night in Irkutsk Station. Just amazing. After visiting almost 500 systems, and hundreds of stations, I finally got to see a tree. I heard a rumor the station was run by Amazon women in leather bikinis - is it true? :)

I'm going to head for Wolf 406, but I'd appreciate some background on what's going on there (who is fighting and why). On my way I'll do some exploring and bounty hunting at R.E. sites, so it may take a day or two to get there. I'll probably stay there until I boost my combat ranking, and then I'll head out exploring for a while. When I get back, I'll restart trading and be prepared to do ARF missions. Jaegers!

-Cheers
It's time to give this another go.

Beast Tanner
Novice
Novice

Postby Beast Tanner » Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:25 pm

Welcome!

Good to hear that you got your permit so fast. Alliance must like you. I agree with you about Irkutsk. When I want to go "home" that is where I head to. The Legend of Bikini Amazons ruling the station is not true... maybe... It's classified.

What I can tell you about the situation in Wolf 406 is that Wolf 406 Transports had requested ARF to reinforce their efforts on their campaign to spread Alliance influence in the system. For security reasons I cannot tell more about what their own objectives are butut I can assure you, Jaeger, that ARF is never asked to do anything that is not highly important for the well-being of Alliance and it's citizens.

Now we are (for the time being) a supportive element in this specific conflict.

It is good that you are friendly with Feds and Empire. We will need your status later.

And again most importantly: welcome to the ranks of ARF and Jaegers. As you might've read already, The Operation Green Curtain is about to start and that means lot more group activities and specific missions to active squad.

Fly safe!

Roger Wilco Jr
Master
Master

Postby Roger Wilco Jr » Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:18 am

I made it to Wolf 406 but Wolf Transport seems to be out of the fighting. All the conflict zones were Flag vs. Values.

So instead I'm in a nearby system RES practicing gunnery and different weapons load outs. I should be expert soon.

Scarstitchez
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: Scarstitchez

Postby Scarstitchez » Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:03 am

I made it to 78 Ursae Majoris and hit both Alioth Independent docks and found ZERO missions in the terminal. Did some bounty hunting at the nav point but I am reading I should goto maybe Ethergaze or whatever the system is called and hunt there until they start giving me missions? If I raise just my alliance faction from a different alliance station will that also improve relations with Alioth? Sorry to be such a newb to this. My memories of Elite 1984 are about that old lol.

Roger Wilco Jr
Master
Master

Postby Roger Wilco Jr » Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:08 pm

Try the other stations in 78 U M. I picked up missions for A.I. in 4 or 5 of them. However, I was already allied with the Alliance via trading, so that may be why I got the missions. I think just hunting pirates (resource extraction sites work well) in any Alliance system will get you allied with the Alliance, which may free up the A.I. missions.

Malphator
Competent
Competent
CMDR: Malphator

Postby Malphator » Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:13 pm

Scarstitchez wrote:I made it to 78 Ursae Majoris and hit both Alioth Independent docks and found ZERO missions in the terminal. Did some bounty hunting at the nav point but I am reading I should goto maybe Ethergaze or whatever the system is called and hunt there until they start giving me missions? If I raise just my alliance faction from a different alliance station will that also improve relations with Alioth? Sorry to be such a newb to this. My memories of Elite 1984 are about that old lol.

78 U.M. is where I've been hanging out recently, as well. For the record, the bulletin board was giving me missions up until y'day, when it went blank. And stayed blank. So I went and played Far Cry 4. >_>

Malphator
Competent
Competent
CMDR: Malphator

Postby Malphator » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:36 pm

Malphator wrote:78 U.M. is where I've been hanging out recently, as well. For the record, the bulletin board was giving me missions up until y'day, when it went blank. And stayed blank. So I went and played Far Cry 4. >_>

And today there's missions again. Funky.

Return to “Alliance”