Alliance
Beast Tanner
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Beast Tanner
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Alliance Response Force - Callsign "Jaegers"

Postby Beast Tanner » Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:41 pm

Mario wrote:Do you know a good location to gain alliance reputation?
Or is every system around Alioth good enough?

I ran lot of missions around Alioth for Alioth Independents and did lot of bounty hunting in Ethgreze. Just don't shoot any Alliance pilots, even with wanted status. Another good way to gain rep is to do End Slave Culture Today or something like that and the "beer runs" for the weekend. Huge rep gains from that. Smuggling slaves is illegal, even when you are freeing them but the thing is just not to get caught.

Eventually, when you do enough missions for Alioth Independents, you will get mission "Making Friends And Going Places" which gives you permit to Alioth. In there you will get tons of missions which spreads the influence of Alliance.

Now I am moving to STF 1774 - Hunt Terminal to fight for Alliance, for it is our duty as Jaegers. :)

Antmax
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Antmax

Postby Antmax » Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:37 am

I'm often in Alioth. Irkutsk Station is a pain with that pink pad lighting, it always disappears when I enter. Fortunately if you loiter on the wrong pad they tend to become visible.

To get into Alioth just do lots of Alioth Independents missions. That will get you allied eventually and the pass.

I used to be based at 78 Ursae Majoris (Rominger Dock) since many of the stations are close to the entry point. Was convenient for keeping multiple ships. Sold them all now and have my Asp at Alioth.

If I end up joining this Wing I might want to get something cheap and cheefull for cleanup duty. So far I haven't really seen any other players in the game. Maybe two PvE members in the past week. Being a Brit located in the west coast of the USA where hardly anyone ever played the originals and most want to PvP has it's drawbacks.

Beast Tanner
Novice
Novice

Postby Beast Tanner » Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:39 am

Irkutsk is pain with landingpad, but at the same time it is so beautiful from inside! Love it. :) I'm currently fighting Feds in STF 1774 but at least once a day I go to Irkutsk to see if there is anyone looking for Jaegers to fly with. Alliance really need men at STF 1774, for the Civil War going on there between Alliance station and Fed station.

I want to say again, that this Fleet is for having fun when fighting for Alliance. Nobody has actual duty to come STF 1774. Play the game how you want. That's what I always say.

Fly safe.
Last edited by Beast Tanner on Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BiggBno
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Bigg Badger

Postby BiggBno » Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:08 pm

I think you need to be allied with Alioth Independents to be offered the permit though, so alot of missions or simply trading is needed.

And the briefing was a cool touch. Very MI like.

Beast Tanner
Novice
Novice

Postby Beast Tanner » Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:07 am

Briefings password: Jaegers (if asked)
Last edited by Beast Tanner on Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mario
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Mario Melwasul

Postby Mario » Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:31 am

Arrived in 78 Ursae Majoris (Rominger Dock) yesterday, but didn't got any Alioth Independents missions.
Even though i'm friendly with them and the alliance.
So i went to STF 1774 and joined the war, will be staying there for some time to get more credits.

Beast Tanner
Novice
Novice

Postby Beast Tanner » Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:04 pm

Good to hear that you are in STF 1774. We really need more Alliance people there. Alliance influence is 17% and Feds is 18% so the difference is not much.

Beast Tanner
Novice
Novice

Postby Beast Tanner » Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:33 pm

UPDATE: Alliance Elite Diplomatic Corps has moved to STF 1774 too to fight for Alliance (Open Play).

Beast Tanner
Novice
Novice

Postby Beast Tanner » Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:03 pm

I am now Bounty Hunting in Wolf 406 for bigger cause. :) I recommend that Alliance supporters would move there and support the surroundings.

Avago-Earo
Master
Master
CMDR: AVAGO EARO

Postby Avago-Earo » Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:58 pm

I like it. Count me in.
"Wibble"

Return to “Alliance”